• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL 2016 SUICIDE DRAFT

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wonder if all of the love for David Johnson might have hit a wall? :peep:

Per Rotoworld today at 4:30pm:
In an ESPN prediction piece, Cardinals reporter Josh Weinfuss suggested that Chris Johnson could beat out David Johnson for Arizona's starting running back job.

This wasn't a bold prediction or hyperbole-based piece. The predictions were compiled from beat writers and ESPN analysts and (other than this one) were pretty realistic. Weinfuss predicted that Chris "will claim the starting job," and Chris and David will ultimately form a "dynamic thunder and lightning backfield." It's certainly not a prediction we'd be willing to make, but noteworthy if Chris has a bigger 2016 role than expected.

Had we had one more bench spot in Suicide I would have added Chris as insurance, nothing more. However, it's the only June and the beat-writers and analysts need something to write about for the next several months. .... If you read all the stuff coming out now, no ones job is a sure thing. ... it's the same every year.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see some truth to that article though... Not enough to push David Johnson out of the first round, but Chris Johnson is one of the fastest football players of all time... It would not be a bad move to give him have 10 touches per game... But still Expect Johnson to have at least 25 touches per game...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see some truth to that article though... Not enough to push David Johnson out of the first round, but Chris Johnson is one of the fastest football players of all time... It would not be a bad move to give him have 10 touches per game... But still Expect Johnson to have at least 25 touches per game...
Anyone who was thinking Chris Johnson wasn't going to get 5-10 touches already, was pretty friggin delusional. This article is going quite a bit further than that.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzies may take a hit with Le'Veon Bell's suspension. (First overall pick in May.)
And if August 1 rolls around and Josh Gordon does indeed get reinstated, Foot Nick is going to have us all eating crow.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzies may take a hit with Le'Veon Bell's suspension. (First overall pick in May.)
And if August 1 rolls around and Josh Gordon does indeed get reinstated, Foot Nick is going to have us all eating crow.

That was my first thought when I saw he and Roger met..................but in typical @The Foot fashion, he took him way too early (says the guy that took EE 2nd)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got give Fuzzy credit for having the foresight to also draft D. Williams.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...looking at my Suicide team, I sure wouldn't mind having that starting lineup in one of our Dynasty leagues.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gordon getting reinstated is only half the battle. He is 2 full seasons removed from being a fantasy stud and was highly ineffective in 2014. I will not be at all surprised if he is a dud when he gets reinstated.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just looking at our Suicide draft from May.

Hard to believe I got Antonio Brown at #6.
Even bigger shocker that Barilko got Julio Jones at #18!
Josh Gordon in round 7 by Foot. Oh how we laughed and laughed.
Or how about the Seahawks as the 6th D/ST off the board.

Wow.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just looking at our Suicide draft from May.

Hard to believe I got Antonio Brown at #6.
Even bigger shocker that Barilko got Julio Jones at #18!
Josh Gordon in round 7 by Foot. Oh how we laughed and laughed.
Or how about the Seahawks as the 6th D/ST off the board.

Wow.

Those results are not accurate. Some of the picks got misreported in the draft recap. I can assure you that the Seattle D was 2nd off the board, because I reached pretty severely.

Julio was pick 7 I believe.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those results are not accurate. Some of the picks got misreported in the draft recap.
:L Has it been that long?
:doh: Am I getting that old and forgetting?
:redface: How embarrassing. :sigh:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Has it been that long?
:doh: Am I getting that old and forgetting?
:redface: How embarrassing. :sigh:
I gave you a useful as it is a nice reminder that we are basically the same age and in the same business

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those results are not accurate. Some of the picks got misreported in the draft recap. I can assure you that the Seattle D was 2nd off the board, because I reached pretty severely.

Julio was pick 7 I believe.
Yeah, inputting the draft picks onto rosters was an inexact science to say the least

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, inputting the draft picks onto rosters was an inexact science to say the least

All that really matters is that the correct players made it onto the correct teams.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 Suicide league week 1 quick recap-

Fudpuckers vs the RCC's- SAmmy came from way behind MOnday night with a big game from Big Ben to take the win. the big fat zero from my TE spot sure didn't help

Lefty vs Oilers-Lefty edges Barilko's Oilers by , I'm guessing Barilko would've loved to have had the suspended Josh Brown here.

Bugle Band vs Soggy Bottom Boyz-Fuzz had a pretty good game, 108 points, but Chef just crushed it with 137, mostly with the 40+ from luck and 26 from CJ..ouch. Fuzz was forced to play the "sick" Ivory, as his bench Rb's consist of the suspended Bell, and the IR'ed Dion Lewis. Not sure what's wrong with Ivory, but next week might be the same story.

JOe's Sloths vs Tlance-a clash of the Titans, and Tlance hits a homerun, even with an injured Gronk. Big games from Newton and Hyde sealed the deal, while Joe left with a small handful of points on the bench at RB, and big gap in his lineup at WR (Allen-uh oh)

The Foot vs The MOnkey-Foot balsts Monkey by over 20 points Drew Brees and Fitzgerald were virtually all the Foot ahd, but that was more than enough., as everyone other than the Vikings D either underperformed, or barely met the projections. WOuldn't be too shocked to see Woodhead supplant Matt Jones as his RB2 in teh near future

OVer the HIll vs Ram Tough-TKo had a pretty ho hum day outside of a nice 30 burger from Stafford, but Ram had tough luck all up and down his lineup

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 quick recap-

My Fudpuckers got trounced by LEfty this week, 97-61. Injuries scorched my entire team. Got 31 from Carr, big whoop when you lose both RB1 and RB2, and WR2 (Martin, Abdullah and Baldwin). Not a single big day among Lefty's lineup, but solid top to bottom. Treff falls to 0-2, with a very gloomy future outlook due to injuries and no depth, Lefty improves to 2-0

SAm bested Barilko in a high scoring affair-116-109. Matt Ryan's near 40 point day proves to be just too little too late after Forte spotted Sammy a 28 point headstart. Sam to 2-0, Bar falls to 0-2

Fuzz squeaks past Foot, 94.2-92.8 in a nail biter. Mason Crosby's 2 extra points Sunday night being the game winner. Panthers D, Little Benji, and DWill leading the way past Foot's Denver D and a disappointing Brees. Both teams even out at 1-1

Chef completes an MBBRL sweep this week (I think he won in both dynasty's as well) beating up on poor Monkey, 98-76, MOnkey lost Woodhead in this one, but has some depth to absorb the hit, while Chef brushed off the loss of Moncreif with no problems and rode the Cardinals defense to victory.
Chef goes to 2-0, while MOnkey falls to 0-2

Joe Frazier, Joe lewis, average Joe..whatever you wanna call him, knocks out TKO with vicious body blows from Bortles, Olsen, Gano and a final shot to the jaw with Diggs, 103-88.9. Just too much firepower for TKo on a day where he lost AP.
Both teams even out at 1-1

Tlance edges Ram, 98-87. As Tlance experienced in KOTF, and Ram learned here, it's hard to compete with Cam Newton's near 40 burger. Palmer threw up 30 himself, but lackluster efforts from INgram, Cobb, Fleener, and a big zero from Aguayo sealed his fate.
T to 2-0, Ram to 0-2.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff Treff 1 dropped pass in the endzone on prime time MNF stopped me from completing the comeback..