• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL 2016 SUICIDE DRAFT

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember I said there were 2 or 3 WR on the board and I was surprised they weren't taken yet?
tlance took Edelman. Lefty just took Landry.
The 3rd one is still on the board.
Maybe I'm bad at this ranking stuff?

If you are, then we're in the same boat. I love Edelman's rise from a ppr guy to having impact, but the foot (no pun intended) scares me. And I see Landry as a solid guy, but that's it...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49.Fuzzy- Dion Lewis RB Patriots
50. Sam-Big Ben
51. TKO- Jeremy Hill, RB
52. Foot - Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI
53. Monkey - Matt Jones RB was
54. Joe - Jonathon Stewart RB CAR
55. Barilko - Jay Ajayi RB Mia
56. Lefty - Demarco Murray RB TEN
57. Chef - Donte Moncrief WR IND
58. Tlance-Julian Edelman WR NE
59. Ram-Eric Decker WR NYJ
60. Treff-MIchael Crabtree WR OAK

61. Treff-Tyler Eifert TE CINCY
62. Ram-Kevin White, WR CHIC
63. Tlance-Ryan mathews, RB SD
64 Chef - Travis Kelce, TE KC
65. Lefty - Jarvis Landry WR MIA
66. Barilko - Jeremy Langford Rb Chi
67. Joe
68. Monkey
69. Foot
70. TKO
71. SAm
72. Fuzzy

73. Fuzzy
74. Sam
75. TKO
76. Foot
77. Monkey
78. JOe
79. Barilko
80. Lefty
81. Chef
82. Tlance
83. Ram
84. Treff

Sorry boys I struggled with this pick

@averagejoe

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember I said there were 2 or 3 WR on the board and I was surprised they weren't taken yet?

Well, position seems to be my failing. .... so far missed on K. Allen by 2 spots and Edelman by 2 as well. Edelman's was on my radar last rd, but with all the RB whores felt like I needed one of them worse. .... if T hasn't taken him he wouldn't have gotten to you anyway. .... don't know if that makes you feel better or not.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bar - Not a bad 'struggle' I'm sure he was pretty high on a lot of list at this point. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty. .I've thought about ol' Jarvis each of my picks the last 4 rounds. .but I just couldn't being myself to do that to Foot

"It's not personal, it's just business"

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or we are?

Hell 2 years ago I won the rankings challenge. Last year I was near the bottom

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want Landry or Edelman. I'm pretty much set at WR. Was just thinking they would have been gone before some of the other WR taken.

Comments on the picks have slowed to a crawl. Just saying. Any that you love (besides David Johnson and Kevin White)? Any that you think are reaches?

61. Treff-Tyler Eifert TE CINCY
62. Ram-Kevin White, WR CHIC
63. Tlance-Ryan mathews, RB SD
64 Chef - Travis Kelce, TE KC
65. Lefty - Jarvis Landry WR MIA
66. Barilko - Jeremy Langford Rb Chi
67. Joe - T.J. Yeldon RB JAX
68. @SmokingMonkey
69. Foot
70. TKO
71. SAm
72. Fuzzy

My take on Yeldon: The addition of Ivory drops Yeldon’s value. But I like Yeldon’s ypc (4.1) and his all-purpose yards per game (84.9) which ain’t shabby. Some analysts say Yeldon just got tired (had a 62% snap count which is high for a RB). Ivory could spell trouble for Yeldon’s touches. Or, maybe Ivory (who is an injury risk himself) is just there to occasionally spell Yeldon to keep him fresh. Obviously I’m buying into the latter scenario.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, I just sent TREFF my next 3 guys.................if you all pick them then we have to wait until tomorrow. I'll want to take a couple minutes if these guys are gone. Goodnight

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case Monkey is hungover celebrating the Blues victory and he needs a bit, here's the latest chart:

13256430_1137207549677190_1016751319863592307_n.jpg

BTW: Is anyone in "bye" trouble yet? Comments?

Last edited:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving these last 2 drafts a whole lot of off season fun

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe -

I think you have to consider Zeke Elliot at #2 overall a reach. I can't fault Sammy for taking him, cuz if he's a guy you want, and you're not in the lower end of the draft, that's where you've gotta take him. But an unproven rook over everyone except L. Bell, is a stretch regardless.
Lefty grabbing David Johnson late in the first is also a nice snag, surprised he made it out of the top 5.
Foot going 3 straight RB's out of the gates is a bit concerning. Great strategy, imho, for a flex league, not in a 3 wide, no flex one though.
Even though both you and Bar went 3 wide's to start, I think Bar has the best starting 3 WR's in the league, without question. I'd rather have Benji than any receiver not named Antonio, Odell or Julio. I think he's gonna be huge.
Unless Lacy's P90x works out, which i have my doubts on, and CJ shocks me by holding off Booker, and Hillman, Chef is going to have major RB woes.
I need to hope and pray Charles ACL is all better now, Dougie didn't just decide to play for a contract, and my other Dougie was more than just a strong finish, or I'm completely hosed.
And finally, even though it's closer to a chalk pick at this point in the draft, me myself and my thoughts, say Yeldon was a reach. Ivory will be the back to own there. Yeldon was in my doghouse before he even got drafted last year, he has shown nothing to get out of it.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have Benji than any receiver not named Antonio, Odell or Julio. I think he's gonna be huge.

I admire this, but be careful...dropsies and oopsies could still prevail with this guy.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe -

I think you have to consider Zeke Elliot at #2 overall a reach. I can't fault Sammy for taking him, cuz if he's a guy you want, and you're not in the lower end of the draft, that's where you've gotta take him. But an unproven rook over everyone except L. Bell, is a stretch regardless.
Lefty grabbing David Johnson late in the first is also a nice snag, surprised he made it out of the top 5.
Foot going 3 straight RB's out of the gates is a bit concerning. Great strategy, imho, for a flex league, not in a 3 wide, no flex one though.
Even though both you and Bar went 3 wide's to start, I think Bar has the best starting 3 WR's in the league, without question. I'd rather have Benji than any receiver not named Antonio, Odell or Julio. I think he's gonna be huge.
Unless Lacy's P90x works out, which i have my doubts on, and CJ shocks me by holding off Booker, and Hillman, Chef is going to have major RB woes.
I need to hope and pray Charles ACL is all better now, Dougie didn't just decide to play for a contract, and my other Dougie was more than just a strong finish, or I'm completely hosed.
And finally, even though it's closer to a chalk pick at this point in the draft, me myself and my thoughts, say Yeldon was a reach. Ivory will be the back to own there. Yeldon was in my doghouse before he even got drafted last year, he has shown nothing to get out of it.
Wow nice summation and a great read Treff

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ooof, I just saw this part. Here's where we disagree. The Broncos just paid CJ to be their bellcow for at least this year. In my opinion, that is not in dispute. Hillman is the short term wild card and Booker is the aim for the future.

Forgetting injuries, which are part of anything, please give me your reasons here. This is the NFL and money talks.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Lacy goes, yeah.

Total BSOHL pick.

Is TRich far behind?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no like Chef:suds:

Haha, don't get me started on how you thought Ingram was a risk in a trade I offered, but 'dropsie' was a STUD in a different deal...

To quote the great, forever underrated Richard Pryor: "I may be dumb, but I ain't stupid." ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire this, but be careful...dropsies and oopsies could still prevail with this guy.
Drops are a concern, no doubts. But, first and foremost, many elite fantasy WR's struggled with drops throughout their careers, must notably Terrell Owens, who was second only to Randy Moss in fantasy terms for quite a few years.
But also. I give the guy some slack, he was thrust into the #1 role as a rook from day 1, so at least a few could be chalked up to nerves. And, he's been sitting around for roughly 12 months with nothing to do but study the playbook and rehab, he'd better know that sucker front and back