• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather vs Paq

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pre-Madonna? What's that, like a Debbie Harry or something?
blame my phone for the hyphen.

-a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blame my phone for the hyphen.

-a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance
It's prima donna, but you have to admit his response was kind of funny no?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, legend after legend has tried to crack Floyd's defense. None of them can. You can call it a boring fight, but it's not exactly easy to punch Floyd when you know the shoulder roll and counter are coming.

Floyd's not Tommy Hearns. His defense is WAY too good to let anyone give him a beating. That's proof of his greatness, not a sign of being overrated.

Floyd is a pussy. That was one of the most boring fights I've watched and I've been watching them longer than you've been alive.

How the judges could score such a lopsided win for a fag that ran for 11 of the 12 rounds is beyond embarrassing.
At the end of the day, legend after legend has tried to crack Floyd's defense. None of them can. You can call it a boring fight, but it's not exactly easy to punch Floyd when you know the shoulder roll and counter are coming.

Floyd's not Tommy Hearns. His defense is WAY too good to let anyone give him a beating. That's proof of his greatness, not a sign of being overrated.

Floyd is a pussy. That was one of the most boring fights I've ever watched and I've been watching them longer than you've been alive. The fight should have been a draw since neither boy hit the other any harder than Mayweather beats his women folk.

How the judges could score such a lopsided win for a fag that ran for 11 of the 12 rounds is beyond embarrassing. There is a reason the tatted up morons in the MMA cages are taking over the fight world and it's because they don't spend 36 minutes running away from their opponents.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These jackholes on ESPN are ridiculous. Saying Mayweather doesn't even come close to the top 20 p4p fighters of all time.

It all reeks of "back in my day..." by a bunch of grey beards.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is a pussy. That was one of the most boring fights I've watched and I've been watching them longer than you've been alive.

How the judges could score such a lopsided win for a fag that ran for 11 of the 12 rounds is beyond embarrassing.

Floyd is a pussy. That was one of the most boring fights I've ever watched and I've been watching them longer than you've been alive. The fight should have been a draw since neither boy hit the other any harder than Mayweather beats his women folk.

How the judges could score such a lopsided win for a fag that ran for 11 of the 12 rounds is beyond embarrassing. There is a reason the tatted up morons in the MMA cages are taking over the fight world and it's because they don't spend 36 minutes running away from their opponents.

So you're saying you don't like Floyd?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know what you want. Is he supposed to just sit there and not defend himself? That's not boxing. If you want to measure the biggest punch, go to the arcade.

And if you find an armbar after 30 seconds more interesting than that, you have no taste

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying you don't like Floyd?

I don't give a rat's ass about Floyd....or Manny. One guy wanted to fight, the other is an overrated pussy. Neither ended up doing shit tonight and the fight should have been called a draw.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy on ESPN is preaching the TRUTH.

The truth? They said Pernell Whitaker was a better boxer than Floyd Mayweather. Now Sweet pea was a great boxer, but he was well behind Ike Quartay, Felix Tito Trinidad, and De La Hoya. All of whom Mayweather us better than.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you want. Is he supposed to just sit there and not defend himself? That's not boxing. If you want to measure the biggest punch, go to the arcade.

And if you find an armbar after 30 seconds more interesting than that, you have no taste

For a youngster that fancies hisseff so smart you didn't read so guhd. I have no use for the tards in the octogon. that game ran it's course 20 years ago.

Boxing is dying because of pussies like Floyd Mayweather. Defense is appreciated by those in the know, unfortunately too many are giving points for running in reverse as fast as one can and have been doing so since Pretty Ray Leonard was running backwards to victory when you were in diapers.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a rat's ass about Floyd....or Manny. One guy wanted to fight, the other is an overrated pussy. Neither ended up doing shit tonight and the fight should have been called a draw.

The 2000 Baltimore Ravens are probably the biggest pussies I've ever seen. One team came every week and tried to win. All the Ravens did was tackle guys. Barely even tried to win. They had Trent Dilfer at QB for God's sake.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth? They said Pernell Whitaker was a better boxer than Floyd Mayweather. Now Sweet pea was a great boxer, but he was well behind Ike Quartay, Felix Tito Trinidad, and De La Hoya. All of whom Mayweather us better than.
Talking about how Floyd is a good fighter and will go down as the best of his generation, albeit a substantially weak generation that he was allowed to dictate under favorable circumstances.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

because Floyd picked manny apart

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of yall trip me out with the running comments. ...This is boxing, so you telling he needs to stat there and let guys tee off on him thats ridiculous. Mayweather made a great fighter like Pac look rather mediocre. The guy is truly an amazing fighter. This is boxing ppl not tag or duck duck goose. Floyd stood in front of Pac enough for him to make a figh off it. Floyd is just an amazing fighter and it drives yall crazy because hes a scumbag of a person get over it. The man's a legend

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if one guy "wants to fight" but gets punished whenever he gets inside, he really won the fight? Floyd had the crisper punches all day, and an all-time legend went after him all day and did nothing outside of a big punch in the fourth.

What you want is violence. It isn't boxing. Boxing is about who can outland and outfight the other. Preventing the other guy from landing is just as much of the equation as offense, and it might even be better since it allows you to extend your career.