• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather vs Paq

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather watch a women's golf tournament than Floyd Mayweather box

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is cocky punk ass bitch who was too scared to fight manny 5 years ago at his prime. He's a pre-Madonna that picks and chooses when where who, how much money. He's a bitch. Plain and simple
And undefeated. And undisputed world champ and current holder of 3 belts. And just got paid LARGE. Wish I was that big of a bitch myself.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish Mayweather hadn't ducked this fight for so long.

Like already said, this fight shoulda been fought 5+ yrs ago. :ohwell:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather be broke and have good morals than a multi millionaire who beat women
Wow. Lame response. Already said I'm not a boxing fan so I have no idea what you are talking about, but NOTHING said that I replied to was about violence toward women.

Just a fail comment on your part.

Totally.

In fact, that was quite bitch like.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac's PR team better get their ass in gear. Need to think of an excuse why he needs a rematch. A rematch = probably close to another 9 figures. Any other fights and I doubt he ever breaks 8 figures again.

That's a HUGE difference in pay.

Claim he had Lyme disease, or was bitten by a snake this morning but didn't tell anyone. Claim Mayweather poisoned him or something. Anything.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a replay of the last 10 mayweather fights. manny the latest victim. I like manny but cmon man just admit u lost

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Lame response. Already said I'm not a boxing fan so I have no idea what you are talking about, but NOTHING said that I replied to was about violence toward women.

Just a fail comment on your part.

Totally.

In fact, that was quite bitch like.

You commented on how rich he is. Big deal. There's more to life than being rich. Never did I attack you or call you a bitch. Way to be an asshole though man, somewhere Floyd would be proud of you.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac's PR team better get their ass in gear. Need to think of an excuse why he needs a rematch. A rematch = probably close to another 9 figures. Any other fights and I doubt he ever breaks 8 figures again.

That's a HUGE difference in pay.

Claim he had Lyme disease, or was bitten by a snake this morning but didn't tell anyone. Claim Mayweather poisoned him or something. Anything.

rematch wont get the same revenue. most non boxing fans hated that fight. i am amazed at what Floyd does over and over again but it isn't very entertaining

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You commented on how rich he is. Big deal. There's more to life than being rich. Way to be an asshole though man, somewhere Floyd would be proud of you.
I say something to someone else that has nothing to do with violence toward women and you jump my ass as if I'm supporting that shit. Then do it again.

GTFO with that weak ass shit. No one is supporting beating women ffs. Grow up.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You commented on how rich he is. Big deal. There's more to life than being rich. Way to be an asshole though man, somewhere Floyd would be proud of you.

This is the boxing forum. Here Mayweather is one of the best ever.

I think you're looking for the nice guy forum. That's where we can care if he has his pets spayed or neutered, if he gives a woman his jacket when she's cold, or if he walks old ladies across the street.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Floyd is good but if he doesnt pick and choose his fights on his terms hes not undefeated. Hes just one of those people thats really easy to dislike. He has too much unwarranted power in the world of boxing.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although this fight made $$$$$$$$$$$, many ticket brokers lost money on this fight. They even had trouble reselling the tickets at face value.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 19m 19 minutes ago

I have it 115-113 PACQUIAO. But of course, this is his home ring, hometown, home state. Announcers biased.

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg

I don't want to hear stats. Eyes tell me Pacq won 7 rounds to Mayweather's 5. Mayweather trying to TALK his way to victory.

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 17m 17 minutes ago

Home cooking.

Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 11m 11 minutes ago

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 9m 9 minutes ago

I started covering boxing w/ Ali-Spinks II. I was always taught that aggressors win fights. Pacquiao was CLEARLY more aggressive.

All these media ppl saying "clear win" picked Mayweather to win. Tricked by Mayweather's theatrics. All smoke and mirrors.

ESPN resident jackass

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Floyd is good but if he doesnt pick and choose his fights on his terms hes not undefeated. Hes just one of those people thats really easy to dislike. He has too much unwarranted power in the world of boxing.
I really don't care either way. Not a fan of either fighter. In fact, never watched a second of either of them until tonight.

It's boxing. And boxing is dying. Badly.

But your arguments don't make a lot of sense. He did fight him and won. And has won every fight. Hard to say he's ducking anything, but then as I said I really don't know much about him and don't really care.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would love to see him fight brook or thurmon in September but there is no way he does

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg

I have it 115-113 PACQUIAO. But of course, this is his home ring, hometown, home state. Announcers biased.

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg

I don't want to hear stats. Eyes tell me Pacq won 7 rounds to Mayweather's 5. Mayweather trying to TALK his way to victory.

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 17m 17 minutes ago

Home cooking.

Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 11m 11 minutes ago

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 9m 9 minutes ago

I started covering boxing w/ Ali-Spinks II. I was always taught that aggressors win fights. Pacquiao was CLEARLY more aggressive.

All these media ppl saying "clear win" picked Mayweather to win. Tricked by Mayweather's theatrics. All smoke and mirrors.

ESPN resident jackass

They tried asking his First Take partner Stephen A Smith a question, but he was too busy sucking Floyd's dick to comment

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care either way. Not a fan of either fighter. In fact, never watched a second of either of them until tonight.

It's boxing. And boxing is dying. Badly.

But your arguments don't make a lot of sense. He did fight him and won. And has won every fight. Hard to say he's ducking anything, but then as I said I really don't know much about him and don't really care.

what sucks is there is a fighter ggg who has knockouts in his last 17 fights. he is extremely entertaining. he should have been on the undercard tonight to get some eyes on him. he could get the sport to the place it could be