• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather vs Paq

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what sucks is there is a fighter ggg who has knockouts in his last 17 fights. he is extremely entertaining. he should have been on the undercard tonight to get some eyes on him. he could get the sport to the place it could be
I haven't watched boxing since the end of the heavy weight era. Tyson, Holyfield, Foreman, etc.

Really never got into the lighter weights and this one tonight really didn't help that. They just don't throw big punches so there's not much there for the casual fan.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say something to someone else that has nothing to do with violence toward women and you jump my ass as if I'm supporting that shit. Then do it again.

GTFO with that weak ass shit. No one is supporting beating women ffs. Grow up.

My god you're serious right now aren't you? I am interested in hearing your opinion on where I "jumped you as if you supported" domestic abuse. Not once did I knock you or anything. I said I would rather have good morals than be rich. It was a knock on Floyd, not a knock on you.

If that is "jumping your ass" then you my friend are the one who needs to grow up.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god you're serious right now aren't you? I am interested in hearing your opinion on where I "jumped you as if you supported" domestic abuse. Not once did I knock you or anything. I said I would rather have good morals than be rich. It was a knock on Floyd, not a knock on you.

If that is "jumping your ass" then you my friend are the one who needs to grow up.
Take your hate and stupidity somewhere else.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 19m 19 minutes ago

I have it 115-113 PACQUIAO. But of course, this is his home ring, hometown, home state. Announcers biased.

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 19m 19 minutes ago

I don't want to hear stats. Eyes tell me Pacq won 7 rounds to Mayweather's 5. Mayweather trying to TALK his way to victory.

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 17m 17 minutes ago

Home cooking.

Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 11m 11 minutes ago

dvLejCYR_normal.jpeg
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · 9m 9 minutes ago

I started covering boxing w/ Ali-Spinks II. I was always taught that aggressors win fights. Pacquiao was CLEARLY more aggressive.

All these media ppl saying "clear win" picked Mayweather to win. Tricked by Mayweather's theatrics. All smoke and mirrors.

ESPN resident jackass
LMAO.

Where is :stephena:

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rematch wont get the same revenue. most non boxing fans hated that fight. i am amazed at what Floyd does over and over again but it isn't very entertaining

Yeah, and he'll be lucky to get an 80-20 split on a rematch. Maybe 75-25. Still 20% of 300 is 55 million more than he'll make for fighting Keith Thurman or somebody like that and getting KO'd HARD.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and he'll be lucky to get an 80-20 split on a rematch. Maybe 75-25. Still 20% of 300 is 55 million more than he'll make for fighting Keith Thurman or somebody like that and getting KO'd HARD.

ya he isn't going near Thurman or brook. amir khan is an exciting fighter but I have no interest in him fighting floyd

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I can at least stomach StephenA - he makes sense most of the time. Skip is pure dewshbaggery.

ehhh. Stephen A is a jackass. did u see his special with mayweather? it was embarrassing

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god... now espn is talking about how justin bieber and floyd are best friends.. this world would be better without those two.

Reactions: DJ

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya he isn't going near Thurman or brook. amir khan is an exciting fighter but I have no interest in him fighting floyd

Khan would be a terrible fight for Manny. He's probably faster than Floyd. There's no fight left to be made for Manny though, except using his name for up and comers to make their name. Cotto is the only real fight I can see. Mattyse or Provodnikov would hurt him bad. Thurman, Brook, Canelo, a couple others would end his career. Khan would embarrass him. Cotto or Broner maybe. Maybe even Malignaggi or however you spell that clowns name. He'd lose to any of them, IMO, but maybe can milk out a few more dollars.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, legend after legend has tried to crack Floyd's defense. None of them can. You can call it a boring fight, but it's not exactly easy to punch Floyd when you know the shoulder roll and counter are coming.

Floyd's not Tommy Hearns. His defense is WAY too good to let anyone give him a beating. That's proof of his greatness, not a sign of being overrated.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena: and :skip: are both cut from the same cloth really. Easy to support either when you agree with them and both are obnoxious as hell when you don't, but that's their shtick. Love them or hate them, seems everyone likes talking about them so ESPiN wins.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I was talking about a fight for Manny.

For Floyd it doesn't really matter who he fights. He'll make another 9 figure payday and retire

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena: and :skip: are both cut from the same cloth really. Easy to support either when you agree with them and both are obnoxious as hell when you don't, but that's their shtick. Love them or hate them, seems everyone likes talking about them so ESPiN wins.

it is a guilty pleasure. comic relief

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is cocky punk ass bitch who was too scared to fight manny 5 years ago at his prime. He's a pre-Madonna that picks and chooses when where who, how much money. He's a bitch. Plain and simple

pre-Madonna? What's that, like a Debbie Harry or something?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhh. Stephen A is a jackass. did u see his special with mayweather? it was embarrassing
No ... and I'm sure it was ... he hangs from Mayweather's nuts any chance he gets.

I can still stand to listen to him over Bayless though. :suds: