• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayock's Mock

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Mayock's Mock

Has us taking Zach Ertz but he thinks SF is going to trade up so I don't think he believes we'll take him.

Unless it's Eifert I don't see us taking a TE in the early rounds.

We need to replace Walker but in my opinion he can be replaced by a guy in the later rounds.

Walker's biggest asset was his utility and his ability to line up in various places and block along with being a talented special team guy which is the type of player you can grab in the 3rd round and later.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mayock's Mock

Has us taking Zach Ertz but he thinks SF is going to trade up so I don't think he believes we'll take him.

Unless it's Eifert I don't see us taking a TE in the early rounds.

We need to replace Walker but in my opinion he can be replaced by a guy in the later rounds.

Walker's biggest asset was his utility and his ability to line up in various places and block along with being a talented special team guy which is the type of player you can grab in the 3rd round and later.

I completely agree. If we end up taking a TE high who isn't named Eifert in the first two rounds, it would be because the value is just too high to pass up. Say Ertz falls to the mid-late second for example, and we swing a trade. But I really can't see that happening.

Either Eifert comes off with our first pick, or we wait a long time for like a 5th Rounder. That's what I've been thinking in this draft. Could be a big late round WR convert just like Walker.