• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayhew should of known

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dollar-General.jpg

BWAAAAHAAAAAHHAAAAAaHAAAA!!!!!

Get all dressed up to go to Walmart :lol:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what you just said here.

You and Jayfan and others are just like Tpaul and Kreton... all a bunch highschollers take shit to serious.

I pretty much knew the two of you at least would take the bait. I hate using slurs...shows faggotry level from both ends.

Now do you get it?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stupid, sucky, overrated, shitty movie ruined Oher's career. I bet he hates white people now.

The whole reason I didn't want Stafford and wanted Oher, was because I wanted Bradford at the time. So in my head I wanted an O lineman then a QB who'd come in with protection.

So glad that didn't happen the way I wanted. We'd be horrid with Bradford/Oher rather than Stafford/Suh.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley Joel Manboobs is in a make or break season IMO. He needs to prove he can be a consistent QB. Last year was a perfect example. Played well and in control the first half of the year, then started chucking wildly in the second half of the season.

Played the same way in games... sucked in second half. I mean sucked!

except for Dallas.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Jayfan and others are just like Tpaul and Kreton... all a bunch highschollers take shit to serious.

I pretty much knew the two of you at least would take the bait. I hate using slurs...shows faggotry level from both ends.

Now do you get it?

I think I get it how you get it, ya.

But I don't think you get it.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women know they are old when they can tuck their boobs into their pants

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would a lot easier to go along with the gag and sarcastically rag on Mayhew if he wasn't already the worst GM in the NFL.

Slay sucks. Dude looks like another Mayhew 2nd round bust. No sarcasm required. :-)

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now do you get it?

Kiss my ass? I dont take most of this too seriously. Nor do I defend Mayhew too much. I jumped in here mocking it the same as anyone. Except for the Oher thing. I was really big on him that year.

Actually I cant remember the last time the Lions drafted the guy I wanted.

This year, wanted us to sell the house for Watkins.
Last year it was Milliner.
Year before it was Dre Kilpatrick.

It goes on and on.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007 Megatron was not even the complete favorite. People did not want to draft 3 WRs in a row. No way could anyone blow that pick. Not even that other GM whos intiials were MM.

Maybe that is our problem. Just do not hire anyone whos name begins with M.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat it Kreton, like I said, Gandy is too jolly to be an antagonist. He's also completely transparent. You couldn't be mean if you wanted to be, Gandy. You're like Santa Claus.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat it Kreton, like I said, Gandy is too jolly to be an antagonist. He's also completely transparent. You couldn't be mean if you wanted to be, Gandy. You're like Santa Claus.

Is it politically incorrect to refer to fat people as jolly? IS there such a thing as a Fatist?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley Joel Manboobs is in a make or break season IMO. He needs to prove he can be a consistent QB. Last year was a perfect example. Played well and in control the first half of the year, then started chucking wildly in the second half of the season.

I think you're right. I also think Mayhew thinks you're right. That's why he signed DanO. Can't have a QB controversy when your entire fanbase KNOWS the backup is horrible.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it politically incorrect to refer to fat people as jolly? IS there such a thing as a Fatist?

I don't know but I found out yesterday that it is HIGHLY offensive to call pregnant women "hormonal". I had no idea. Stupid truth, always getting me in trouble.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're right. I also think Mayhew thinks you're right. That's why he signed DanO. Can't have a QB controversy when your entire fanbase KNOWS the backup is horrible.

But Orlovsky knows Caldwell's system and PFF ranked him 21st best in tying one end of a string to a pen and the other to the clipboard, so it doesn't get lost. So, he's good now. Solid upgrade over Hill for sure.