• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayhew should of known

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with you Gandy is, you're genuinely a nice guy. You don't make a very good antagonist. Your aura is jolly.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Mayhew will draft Suh, 100% fact." -
Swarm

"How can you know it is a fact, grrrrrrr!!!!!"
Other posters

It's really all in the delivery.

You don't think I know that.

Can't thump your chest on Dennard though.

Irony here is if you did so good on who he was going to pick and who you liked. Why are you so good and Mayhew is so bad??

Afterall you were right on like 92% of his picks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Martin Mayhew's career in Detroit.

and then it's party time.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, he should have known prior to drafting him that he was going to ask for way more than he was worth. Who would bother taking a guy like that?

Oh yeah, I forgot how Suh wrote extensions for CJ and our innacurate, chunky, turnover machine QB before he pushed his own money back a few years. Mayhews cool.

Who couldn't love a GM that trades up for Mikel LeShoure AND Jahvid Best!?! Especially after he hires a Coordinator that was gonna get fired, to be head coach.

Excuse me while I skip away into the sunset humming Good Day Sunshine.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. But that was a landslide war for sure. Two days before I fell into a coma, I stood in the middle of Dick's sporting goods for the new uniforms, and watched as the entire drunk mob of Lions fans (at noon of course) cheered "WE WANT CURRY!" and "DON'T DRAFT STAFFORD!"

Pretty much the day I decided I was surrounded by idiots.

Cant argue with you on that. And I have been saying for years that most Lions fans are idiots. I can understand wanting Smith, but Why would anyone want to draft a 3-4 OLB on a team that plays a 4-3? There was no talk of changing the defense either. it made no sense to me.

I have been dead on with the 1 st round picks from 2007 except for Fairly and Cherilous. I didn't even want Ebron, but I knew he was the pick. I admit that he was my second choice though.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irony here is if you did so good on who he was going to pick and who you liked. Why are you so good and Mayhew is so bad??

Afterall you were right on like 92% of his picks.

I liked Stafford, Suh, and Ansah, but each and every time I have made my prediction I make it clear it has nothing to do with who I like, rather who I think the Lions will take. Mayhew's problem hasn't been picking in the top 5. It's been picking after the top 5 where he has failed.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And only myself and Lionstop wanted Stafford.

You and the rest of the chuckleheads wanted Aaron Curry or Jason Smith.

That thread of mine is what started this whole thing years ago, because I spoke with such confidence. We argued for 6 months whether it was a fact or not lol

Good times.

Not true. I wanted us to trade down and not eat that #1 overall pick money that was around back then. Oher was my guy that year.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with you Gandy is, you're genuinely a nice guy. You don't make a very good antagonist. Your aura is jolly.

Busted... I have a sense of fucking humor and if more fuckers here went to Dollar General and got some it would be so much better.

I made this thread just to test the level of what Smitty wanted to know.

I have said many times Mayhew sucks MANY FUCKING TIMES.... He jujst does not control blood pressure. however when a thread full of satire is made the other extereme rears it head just like Tpaul and Kreton would in defense of Mayhew and look who came out to post against Mayhew.

Glad you guys don't treat your kids like Mayhew. Gotdamnit Jimmy you spilled the paint. Time for another kid this one sucks.

Only guy who passed is Black Magic read me like a book and for that he gets a big:finger:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone want to draft a 3-4 OLB on a team that plays a 4-3? There was no talk of changing the defense either. it made no sense to me.

But Lions fans love to change player positions. Move Curry to MLB, move Backus to G and move Reiff to RT. Then draft another tackle with a top 5 pick and let him play LT. Oh, and move Tom Lewand into the passenger seat, he's wasted again.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just didn't want Stafford. Still don't. He's a franchise killer. With Blue Moon on his lip.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. I wanted us to trade down and not eat that #1 overall pick money that was around back then. Oher was my guy that year.

Still wrong choice though. Stafford was by the smartest and most obvious pick.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busted... I have a sense of fucking humor and if more fuckers here went to Dollar General and got some it would be so much better.

I made this thread just to test the level of what Smitty wanted to know.

I have said many times Mayhew sucks MANY FUCKING TIMES.... He jujst does not control blood pressure. however when a thread full of satire is made the other extereme rears it head just like Tpaul and Kreton would in defense of Mayhew and look who came out to post against Mayhew.

Glad you guys don't treat your kids like Mayhew. Gotdamnit Jimmy you spilled the paint. Time for another kid this one sucks.

Only guy who passed is Black Magic read me like a book and for that he gets a big:finger:

No idea what you just said here.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew probably should have known about Titus though. I have a feeling that didn't come out of nowhere.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Lions fans love to change player positions. Move Curry to MLB, move Backus to G and move Reiff to RT. Then draft another tackle with a top 5 pick and let him play LT. Oh, and move Tom Lewand into the passenger seat, he's wasted again.

:spit::spit::spit:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dollar-General.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea. My pick there would have been completely horrible.

That stupid, sucky, overrated, shitty movie ruined Oher's career. I bet he hates white people now.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just didn't want Stafford. Still don't. He's a franchise killer. With Blue Moon on his lip.

Haley Joel Manboobs is in a make or break season IMO. He needs to prove he can be a consistent QB. Last year was a perfect example. Played well and in control the first half of the year, then started chucking wildly in the second half of the season.