• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe it's just me, but...

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Cowboys beat the Texans pretty convincingly. I don't expect Watt to be as impactful as he has been thus far this season. We match up very well against the Texans.

Something like. 24-10

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it all depends on what you do on offense.

If JG goes with a strong dose of running the ball, I think you are right. Murray will kill the Texans.

If, for some insanely stupid reason, JG and/or Romo decide he needs to throw 40 times, Houston will win.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we run the ball... I think they run the ball. Comes down to the QB making a few plays to keep drives going that win the game.

We have Tony Romo. They have Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I'll take Tony Romo.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Cowboys beat the Texans pretty convincingly. I don't expect Watt to be as impactful as he has been thus far this season. We match up very well against the Texans.

Something like. 24-10

Cowboys win, but I think JJ Watt is going to be a big factor. I do not like his match up with Free. Witten will have to help Free out a lot in that match up. Free has been solid in the run game, but seems to have taken a step back in pass protection (again:L).

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys win, but I think JJ Watt is going to be a big factor. I do not like his match up with Free. Witten will have to help Free out a lot in that match up. Free has been solid in the run game, but seems to have taken a step back in pass protection (again:L).

He is that one MASSIVE X-Factor... isn't he? And yeah... Free isn't much of a match against him on passing downs.

You would like to think the coaching staff saw how the Giants ran right at him and took plenty of notes. At least we hope so.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is that one MASSIVE X-Factor... isn't he? And yeah... Free isn't much of a match against him on passing downs.

You would like to think the coaching staff saw how the Giants ran right at him and took plenty of notes. At least we hope so.

I would think that we will run at him quite a bit. While Free hasn't been great pass blocking, he has been mauling guys in the run game.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we run the ball... I think they run the ball. Comes down to the QB making a few plays to keep drives going that win the game.

We have Tony Romo. They have Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I'll take Tony Romo.

:agree:I really think that Romo, Dez, and Murray all have big games. Yes we can beat the Texans throwing the ball no doubt. We need to stick to the formula that's working though. I think the only was we get a L in this game is if the defense plays a less than avg game.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:I really think that Romo, Dez, and Murray all have big games. Yes we can beat the Texans throwing the ball no doubt. We need to stick to the formula that's working though. I think the only was we get a L in this game is if the defense plays a less than avg game.

Well, I suppose that should agree with this statement.

The one thing that keeps eating at me, though, is that Jason Garrett is still the coach of this team and Tony Romo is still the QB. Something in my mind keeps telling me that they still want to prove that they can win by being a predominantly passing team, which in turn will cause the defense to play less than an average game. Our defense is playing average primarily because our offense is keeping them from having to be on the field for a majority of the game. If we return to being a predominantly passing team, our defense will return to last year's form.

I don't know if it will be this game or if it will be another game down the road, but something tells me that sooner or later we will see the Cowboys needing to learn the lesson the hard way all over again.

I suppose it's a trust issue.

Last edited by a moderator: