• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Max could be heading to the Nats

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
144 Mil.

He's better suited for the NL. Doesn't go deep into games, so getting pinch hit for wont limit him.

Assumed he'd be back, but glad his isn't for 7 years. That's just crazy.

He doesn't pitch complete games very often (to say the least), but he's been 5th in the AL in IP each of the last two years and has averaged around 6 2/3 IP per start over the last two years. He isn't exactly Rich Harden or Jorge De La Rosa.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't pitch complete games very often (to say the least), but he's been 5th in the AL in IP each of the last two years and has averaged around 6 2/3 IP per start over the last two years. He isn't exactly Rich Harden or Jorge De La Rosa.

Not sure what going deep is suppose to be:suds:

17 games of 7 IP or more and 4 of less than 6 out 33 starts:suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He consistantly goes six or seven. Seldom into the 8th. Suppose I should have given him credit for rarely being bouncer early.

So I don't think his move to the NL will affect his innings. Can't say that for every AL guy that makes a move.

And I don't see the Nats as a bust if they don't win it all this year. They committed to Max for the long haul and have yet to mortgage the future for this season. They might, but haven't yet.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
144 Mil.

He's better suited for the NL. Doesn't go deep into games, so getting pinch hit for wont limit him.

Assumed he'd be back, but glad his isn't for 7 years. That's just crazy.

You really thought he would be back in Detroit? I didn't think there was anyway in hell he would be.

Personally, as Twins fan I wish he would have been back with the Tigers. That contract is eventually going to handcuff the Nats(wouldhave the Tigers). Would have boosted you guys for this season though.

Not a big fan of giving this dude a shit ton of cash and years at 30.