• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mavs shot at a home playoff series

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just may have gone up in smoke with that injury. Sure, it's early, but they were making a beeline for the Clippers and Lakers.

With that said, they had a problem relying just about entirely on Doncic. None of the other players outside of Kris have shown any consistency. That's why they're the Mavs. The supporting cast is not on par with that of the Rockets, Clippers, and Trailblazers. That weakness can bite them in the playoffs. They'll need to make a trade.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it was a stretch to say Dallas was making a beeline for the Lakers and Clippers. Quite frankly I think Houston is better and deeper than Dallas, but without the injury, i i think they could make it fun to watch

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Luka injury probably sets the Mavs back a little bit. I still think they make the playoffs but not with home court.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now
The Luka injury probably sets the Mavs back a little bit. I still think they make the playoffs but not with home court.
Last I heard, he will miss two weeks

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just may have gone up in smoke with that injury. Sure, it's early, but they were making a beeline for the Clippers and Lakers.

With that said, they had a problem relying just about entirely on Doncic. None of the other players outside of Kris have shown any consistency. That's why they're the Mavs. The supporting cast is not on par with that of the Rockets, Clippers, and Trailblazers. That weakness can bite them in the playoffs. They'll need to make a trade.

You're a complete moron and have obviously not watched the Mavs play. Once he went down, the Mavs clawed their way back into that game. The supporting cast/bench players are the one of the most consistent in the league. Every game a different guy steps up.

Troll Thread Epic Fail

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'll be back by Christmas. Guess they better bag it in and go for another lottery pick.

Derp

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the playoffs?
Not being dumb, he said he didn't see them beating them in the playoffs. You said something about him beating them already. We all know that playoff baskeball is differnet than regular season. Do you really think the Suns would have swept the bucks in the playoffs like they did in the regular season last year?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their bench is scoring 44 ppg, good for 5th in the league. Now having Doncic go down takes a bench player and puts him into a starting job but still it is definitely an overreaction by you. This is a young team and in my mind they have overachieved so far this season and that's bc of two young stars and one superstar. They will be fine but like I said this is a young team. Did anyone expect them to win one or even two series in the playoffs with this loaded West...nah. This team is ahead of expectations imo

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no luca

no problem

Mavs giving the Bucks all they can handle right now. No matter the outcome tonight, Mavs can run with the best teams in league without Luca for two weeks.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it was a stretch to say Dallas was making a beeline for the Lakers and Clippers. Quite frankly I think Houston is better and deeper than Dallas, but without the injury, i i think they could make it fun to watch

They already won in Houston. They also had beaten the Lakers once already.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a complete moron and have obviously not watched the Mavs play. Once he went down, the Mavs clawed their way back into that game. The supporting cast/bench players are the one of the most consistent in the league. Every game a different guy steps up.

Troll Thread Epic Fail

Um, I did see the game. But they were playing the Heat who were on a back to back, and the Heat suck against power forwards. The game was a showdown for me in DFS.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being dumb, he said he didn't see them beating them in the playoffs. You said something about him beating them already. We all know that playoff baskeball is differnet than regular season. Do you really think the Suns would have swept the bucks in the playoffs like they did in the regular season last year?

The Suns play in a different conference and only play them twice a year.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their bench is scoring 44 ppg, good for 5th in the league. Now having Doncic go down takes a bench player and puts him into a starting job but still it is definitely an overreaction by you. This is a young team and in my mind they have overachieved so far this season and that's bc of two young stars and one superstar. They will be fine but like I said this is a young team. Did anyone expect them to win one or even two series in the playoffs with this loaded West...nah. This team is ahead of expectations imo

I did not say bench players. I said the other starters on the team and the sixth man. I don't see much consistency in terms of productivity with Hardaway, Curry, DFS, and Powell. I look at DFS game logs and barely does a second Mav even get 30 points.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating some one in the regular season doesnt mean squat

Houston is not beating the LAs either. They squandered the WCF two years ago to the Warriors.