• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Nagy needs to go.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, right? The guy comes out and pummels the Bears in the 2nd half and now he is gimpy. Adrenaline is amazing.
A very gutsy performance in the 2nd half.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron didn't win that game,our coach and a dropped game winning int won that game for GB...…………

Sorry,but that's where I see it...…..

And ya,Im still super mad...…..its gonna sting awhile.
Actually Rodgers did win that game. Dropped INT's happen all the time.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron didn't win that game,our coach and a dropped game winning int won that game for GB...…………

Sorry,but that's where I see it...…..

And ya,Im still super mad...…..its gonna sting awhile.
I'm with you... I'm fucking pissed off too.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was.

The Bears have a ways to go.

Actually, now that I've stepped back.

We didn't even play well and we were a dropped INT in the hands of Fuller away from winning vs the Packers in Green Bay.

Would you have considered winning vs the Packers in Green Bay "there"... I sort of would. So, to say we have a "ways" just ain't the case.

We're not there yet. Our QB's not (I still don't know what we have in him). However, we ARE undoubtedly close... and guess what? It's only the second week of the our new HC's first season and look how far we've come?

I'm back, baby. Go Bears

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, now that I've stepped back.

We didn't even play well and we were a dropped INT in the hands of Fuller away from winning vs the Packers in Green Bay.

Would you have considered winning vs the Packers in Green Bay "there"... I sort of would. So, to say we have a "ways" just ain't the case.

We're not there yet. Our QB's not (I still don't know what we have in him). However, we ARE undoubtedly close... and guess what? It's only the second week of the our new HC's first season and look how far we've come?

I'm back, baby. Go Bears
I can agree with you viewpoint. Makes sense to me.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the second half for a second time today, the Defense was on their heels the entire second half. There was little to no pass rush, LB's were chasing from behind the whole half, and our DBs were straight fucking worked. Allison killed Fuller the entire 3rd and start of the 4th, and Adams killed Amakumara the rest the way.

The Bears had one 3 and out on offense, in the 2nd half, that I recall, but generally got a first down or two, at least...I need to watch the first half again, but a lot of credit has to go to Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy. They adjusted, and we did not adjust to their adjustment. And the D as a whole got worked. Pack was ahead in down and distance on every series...2nd and short on every series, and that was on the ground as well as thru the air. Montgomery was suddenly getting 6 yds a clip.

The D had zero positive impact on the second half, after having such a massive impact on the first.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the second half for a second time today, the Defense was on their heels the entire second half. There was little to no pass rush, LB's were chasing from behind the whole half, and our DBs were straight fucking worked. Allison killed Fuller the entire 3rd and start of the 4th, and Adams killed Amakumara the rest the way.

The Bears had one 3 and out on offense, in the 2nd half, that I recall, but generally got a first down or two, at least...I need to watch the first half again, but a lot of credit has to go to Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy. They adjusted, and we did not adjust to their adjustment. And the D as a whole got worked. Pack was ahead in down and distance on every series...2nd and short on every series, and that was on the ground as well as thru the air. Montgomery was suddenly getting 6 yds a clip.

The D had zero positive impact on the second half, after having such a massive impact on the first.
So the question is... Why? What happened?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I placed a major knock on the coaching staff in my initial post-game eval, that GB's staff made the 2nd half adjustments, whereas ours failed to do so. And that's on both sides of the ball. It's apparent that GB went with much quicker playcalling, getting the ball out of Rodgers hands as quickly as possible. More slants and they picked up the pace on no-huddles. On the flip side I saw none of the creativity that Nagy's O had shown in the first half. Many panic plays, in part caused by more blitzes and stunts by GB's D, and for which I place blame primarily on Trubisky reacting poorly. But again, it was a total team effort in terms of screw ups.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I placed a major knock on the coaching staff in my initial post-game eval, that GB's staff made the 2nd half adjustments, whereas ours failed to do so. And that's on both sides of the ball. It's apparent that GB went with much quicker playcalling, getting the ball out of Rodgers hands as quickly as possible. More slants and they picked up the pace on no-huddles. On the flip side I saw none of the creativity that Nagy's O had shown in the first half. Many panic plays, in part caused by more blitzes and stunts by GB's D, and for which I place blame primarily on Trubisky reacting poorly. But again, it was a total team effort in terms of screw ups.

I am looking forward to seeing how Trubs responds. This is his first true taste of adversity. Last year there were "struggles"... but he had a permanent "get out of jail free" card. Now, he's really under the microscope a bit. That excites me - we'll see what he's made of mentally.

How he handles himself in the pocket is key.

Wentz had these problems in year #1. They can be overcome, but it is evident that this is an issue...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well. I'm sure I've stated it already, and lake shore touched on it, but GB made adjustments at half, and we did not adjust to their adjustment. It was obvious from their first offensive possession in the 2nd half, that they were getting it out of AR's hands as quickly as possible. I did not see our corners come up and get physical off the line with receivers once in the 2nd half to disrupt the timing. Or how a bout rushing only 3 and dropping more DBs in coverage?

The Offense meanwhile didn't help, as they waited until they were absolutely forced to, to do anything.

The D was a disaster the whole second half. They played laterally instead of attacking, and the best QB in the league shredded them.

It's what scared ass teams that weren't expected to win do when up 20 on a better team. They played scared.

And IMO, that starts with the coaches. I stated it from the onset, and I stand by that. It starts with them. They played safe, trying to hold on for the win.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I refuse to GOVE Rodgers any type of credit........The one pass that Rodgers hot Fuller in the numbers and dropped was a Bears game winner......Fuller holds on and Rodgers would never of been talked about,except by us Packer haters.....

You researched the game,as to where I have not,but how terrible was that pass....Relive the events for me.....

GB is not that good.....There run game looked trash and the defense was not good in my book......I truly expect Minnesota to thrash them,while we take care of business Monday night....Then it'll be like starting the season over.
And I don't expect the same 2nd half play calling trash again by Nagy either.....It better be all be hung him.