• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Nagy needs to go.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that drive was Amukamara getting worked by Devontae. Horribly.

20-17

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next Bears possession:

7 yard pass to Howard on 1st down. On 2nd down, Trubisky makes his first mistake of the game, when GB gets good pressure, flushing him out of the pocket, he tucks and runs and misses seeing an open Cohen, for what would've been a first down. 3rd down, design QB run, picks up first down.

next series...draw to Howard on 1st, no gain. 2nd down, good pressure again by GB, flushed out and runs for 8 yds. 3rd and 2, RPO to Cohen for 4 yds, for a 1st down. Burned a timeout there. 4:58 to play. Ball almost at midfield.

next series, handoff to Howard for 2 yds. 2nd down and 8, shotgun draw to Howard for maybe a yd. 3rd and 7, Trubisky flushed to th right, finds Miller with a dart for 10 yards. 1st down, at the 40.

Next set of downs: 1st down, big run by Howard down to the 16.

Tough to criticize Trubs too much at this point.

I gotta go get my kid. Will finish this when I return.:happy:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next Bears possession:

7 yard pass to Howard on 1st down. On 2nd down, Trubisky makes his first mistake of the game, when GB gets good pressure, flushing him out of the pocket, he tucks and runs and misses seeing an open Cohen, for what would've been a first down. 3rd down, design QB run, picks up first down.

next series...draw to Howard on 1st, no gain. 2nd down, good pressure again by GB, flushed out and runs for 8 yds. 3rd and 2, RPO to Cohen for 4 yds, for a 1st down. Burned a timeout there. 4:58 to play. Ball almost at midfield.

next series, handoff to Howard for 2 yds. 2nd down and 8, shotgun draw to Howard for maybe a yd. 3rd and 7, Trubisky flushed to th right, finds Miller with a dart for 10 yards. 1st down, at the 40.

Next set of downs: 1st down, big run by Howard down to the 16.

Tough to criticize Trubs too much at this point.

I gotta go get my kid. Will finish this when I return.:happy:

I mean... "first mistake"... you glanced over the Trubs miss to A-Rob in the end zone.

I remember some of these plays and you're being quite generous to the kid. lol

I also don't think anyone is saying he made a bunch of mistakes. That's kind of going about this wrong. No one here is saying he was reckless. He failed to make plays. Big difference.

He got pressured, took his eyes off of the field and got rid of it... etc... He heard ghosts in the pocket and alluded pressure that was not there. It's "mistakes" that people are worried about. His INT% isn't a concern. It's his ability to create. He missed a few key open receivers in the game and panicked quite a bit behind the LOS. His lack of presence in the pocket cost us greatly.

This is a concern to me, because this was his biggest problem last season.

Here's a bit of an illustration Mitchell Trubisky's pocket presence limited Bears offense vs. Packers in Week 1

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean... "first mistake"... you glanced over the Trubs miss to A-Rob in the end zone.

I also don't think anyone is saying he made a bunch of mistakes. That's kind of going about this wrong. No one here is saying he was reckless. He failed to make plays. Big difference.

He got pressured, took his eyes off of the field and got rid of it... etc... He heard ghosts in the pocket and alluded pressure that was not there. It's "mistakes" that people are worried about. His INT% isn't a concern. It's his ability to create. He missed a few key open receivers in the game and panicked quite a bit behind the LOS. His lack of presence in the pocket cost us greatly.

Here's a bit of an illustration Mitchell Trubisky's pocket presence limited Bears offense vs. Packers in Week 1

biiiiingo

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard actually stepped out at the 22, saving GB a timeout.

1st down, shitty high snap by Whitehair, Trubisky has to fall on it .

2nd down and 13. Hand-off to Howard who makes a great cut and gains 12.

Should've been 3rd and 1, but a lousy spot, 3rd and 2...lame duck pass call and execution. FG

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I am currently reviewing the 2nd half, sooo...1st mistake of the second half. Forgive me.

Also, I am quite literally just describing the plays as they happened. I'm not being generous, I am describing the plays.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky left some plays on the field in the first half, but I don't think many would be too disappointed being up 20-0 to start the second half.

It's what transpired in the second that caused them to lose, not the first half.

In the second half, the D failed miserably, and the Offense played not to lose for a quarter and a half, and then got too cute when it mattered down in the redzone on 3rd and short to close it out.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look the resident nut swinger

says the guy who swings from the nuts of a fraud starting quarterback. cry more, my little bitch

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who swings from the nuts of a fraud starting quarterback. cry more, my little bitch

Not swinging shit, just not retarded enough to pretend to know whether he will pan out or not after 1 game into his second year.

Really just trying to figure out why you even care, other than to be a cunt troll.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not swinging shit, just not retarded enough to pretend to know whether he will pan out or not after 1 game into his second year.

Really just trying to figure out why you even care, other than to be a cunt troll.

why do you care if i care? if i want to care, i'll fucking care.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure how much stock I would put in this "article". It's basically a long tweet, that shows 4 good plays and 1 bad one?:noidea:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is a baaaad man....

images
Against the Bears, yes.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh... A few years ago. Not much lately.

I would be surprised if he walks out of the Minny game.
He is day to day this week with a sprained knee.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, right? The guy comes out and pummels the Bears in the 2nd half and now he is gimpy. Adrenaline is amazing.

Aaron didn't win that game,our coach and a dropped game winning int won that game for GB...…………

Sorry,but that's where I see it...…..

And ya,Im still super mad...…..its gonna sting awhile.