• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mason called myles a what??

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fully use that meme, but it was a douche move. you cant crane kick a guy
do you have any doubt many ripping Myles also ripped the Browns for being the wimps again when that happened and supported Brown?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i never wanna say a guy playing bad deserves being hit, but he wasnt innocent in all that.
Agree...as I said even if he is guilty of the slur that was over the line. Something tells me comments like that are made all the time on the field.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s allowed his teammates, coaches and other members of the organization to have to go answer questions about it since the incident happened. He’s allowed some of his teammates to think he’s a piece of shit for doing it. Either it’s a lame excuse trying to drop his appeal or Myles is one of the worst teammates in NFL history.
Teammates answering a few questions where the answers don't hurt the teammates is not leaving them out to dry.

That term would be more apropo if, say, a Steeler came out and confirmed the slur was used (leaving Rudolph "out to dry").

Guys have to answer questions they don't want to talk about all the time in the NFL.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz, wut?
Seemed obvious

Hunt punched his wife in elevator - 2 game suspension
Hardy beat up his girlfriend - 4 games
Hill abused his son and wife (or son's mother) - no suspension

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twitter is gold, browns fans defending myles hard. Joe thomas is nuts, hes been going all week. Everyone else is killing myles
twitter is made for fans like you and those you mention who are irrational and have an agenda.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole point is why is that your main point in the appeal? His lawyer is a fucking idiot. Go a different route. He had a 0% chance of winning that appeal and now it makes him look worse (even if he wasn't full of shit) bc you have no proof to back up your claim

If he was going to try to make an excuse for his actions, he needed a teammate to back him up...some kind of proof.

Doing so without any proof does make him look worse.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to use "smash"? OK seems a little harsh but a justified term.

Rudolph still did not get hurt and you cannot explain how I'm a homer having the following opinions.....
He didn't get hurt, but not for lack of effort. That doesn't change what he did.

Tomahawking someone in the head with the edge of the helmet like that is very dangerous.

No harm no foul if I shoot a gun at you and miss?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been able to see the video, but looks like there's one with Glazer reporting he did, in fact, mention this well before the hearing. Was told to keep it to himself. I'll see the vid later

Still not sure why he'd bring it up other than to make sure Rudolph was suspended....even if he said it, Myles went way too far.
Black guys at work said they'd have spilled the beans while they were whooping his ass. A number of black talking heads on TV said they'd have spilled3the beans in the post game interview.
If Rudolph did say a racist slur you announce that to the NFL and the world before any suspension/fine so they might use the info in deciding your fate.
It was stupid to wait, PERIOD.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed obvious

They should have been punished more.

That doesn't mean Miles got an excessive punishment.

Hunt never should have seen a field again.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed obvious

So what does that have to do with the thread topic?

You are calling out the NFL's hypocrisy, I suppose? In a thread about Rudolph allegedly saying a racial slur, and Garrett using that as an excuse.

What truly seems obvious, is that you just wanna argue with folks, and frankly, you come off as a giant douchewhistle in the process.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole point is why is that your main point in the appeal? His lawyer is a fucking idiot. Go a different route. He had a 0% chance of winning that appeal and now it makes him look worse (even if he wasn't full of shit) bc you have no proof to back up your claim
This is another example of jumping to conclusions without knowing, my friend.

You don't know this was his "main point". could have been main point was still about previous suspension for similar act...or lesser suspensions for worse acts against women. we don't know.

I do agree the slur even if said should not get his suspension reduced...maybe he just didn't want to see Mason skate if it was actually said.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have been punished more.

That doesn't mean Miles got an excessive punishment.

Hunt never should have seen a field again.
Agree...but they didn't punish more and no reason to be completely inconsistent. I thought 4 games seemed fair, but 6 is also justified. Indefinite even goes against their own rules.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...but they didn't punish more and no reason to be completely inconsistent. I thought 4 games seemed fair, but 6 is also justified. Indefinite even goes against their own rules.
In the end, Myles punishment likely ends up at 6 games, if he keeps his nose clean. They're gonna leave him twist a bit though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does that have to do with the thread topic?

You are calling out the NFL's hypocrisy, I suppose? In a thread about Rudolph allegedly saying a racial slur, and Garrett using that as an excuse.

What truly seems obvious, is that you just wanna argue with folks, and frankly, you come off as a giant douchewhistle in the process.
15 page thread I suspect will go longer. As the type of poster who is exactly as you described me I have to believe you know topics this long will go any number of directions and sports forums have some fans who like to argue.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end, Myles punishment likely ends up at 6 games, if he keeps his nose clean. They're gonna leave him twist a bit though.
I think so, too.....though I wonder what they'd do if the Browns made the postseason. Unlike, but not impossible.

I thought the meeting would result in what you said...a definitive 6 gamer.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so, too.....though I wonder what they'd do if the Browns made the postseason. Unlike, but not impossible.

I thought the meeting would result in what you said...a definitive 6 gamer.
I think it's effectively a 6 game suspension, but really a season-ending suspension. Their chances of making it dropped to near 0 without Miles.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed obvious

When did Hunt punch someone in an elevator?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 page thread I suspect will go longer. As the type of poster who is exactly as you described me I have to believe you know topics this long will go any number of directions and sports forums have some fans who like to argue.

15 pages, 70% of which is you beating your chest and preening your feathers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was going to try to make an excuse for his actions, he needed a teammate to back him up...some kind of proof.

Doing so without any proof does make him look worse.
Agreed.....though also possible if done while on the ground with Rudolph no one else heard it. I mean, they were face to face so no need for Mason to yell. And players were not that close.

This doesn't mean I know it happened. I do think more likely than when I originally heard about it but still lean to not happening.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't get hurt, but not for lack of effort. That doesn't change what he did.

Tomahawking someone in the head with the edge of the helmet like that is very dangerous.

No harm no foul if I shoot a gun at you and miss?
No doubt dangerous, comparing swinging a helmet to shooting a gun a bit absurd.

When the pitcher intentionally throws at the hitter should he also face the same type of suspension. It's also very dangerous and a couple feet too high he COULD kill the batter.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black guys at work said they'd have spilled the beans while they were whooping his ass. A number of black talking heads on TV said they'd have spilled3the beans in the post game interview.
If Rudolph did say a racist slur you announce that to the NFL and the world before any suspension/fine so they might use the info in deciding your fate.
It was stupid to wait, PERIOD.
OK...but you are ignoring his black teammates might not have heard it. The 2 were face to face away from teammates when they were still on the ground. Face to face so no need to yell.