• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mason called myles a what??

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Garrett is full of shit. He heard Shannon Sharpe speculate that it might have been said and ding ding

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't = terrible human being

Now, I question why he would he even use this as an appeal. He isn't a dumb guy so you question if it did happen or not. That isn't the best lie to come up with... Provoking him, grabbing his facemask, kicking him in the nuts...makes more sense.

I could care less about name calling. That shit happens in every game.
At first he said he got kicked in the nuts....then it changed to a racial slur. This time tomorrow it'll be because someone said something about mommy

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously think that what Rudolph did was as serious as what Garrett did? Good lord! There was no one named Garcia involved at all.

No day drinking yesterday too many conversations on here yesterday got names mixed up, "Decastro" not Garcia

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph probably yelled “Fuck the Browns” and Garrett misinterpreted it.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should tack on a game or two next year for lying.

Worthless piece of shit

Agreed. Have to be a damned fool to believe his story for the reasons already posted and he should pay an additional price for this crap.

I've always had a soft spot for the Browns, always rooted for them as their fans have been through Hell. But with this, Baker acting like a douche without the performances to back his talk and of course OBJ they are really getting hard to like.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first he said he got kicked in the nuts....then it changed to a racial slur. This time tomorrow it'll be because someone said something about mommy

Deflect, deflect, deflect...then deflect some more.

Maybe he did learn something at A&M.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah it doesn't make sense bc he owned up and said he made a mistake...now he is making a lame excuse in his appeal.

Also, I heard that Garrett was told his appeal reason would never go public. Why would it matter if it went public if you were telling the truth? Sketchy stuff.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop already. Don't be this much of a homer.
pick the word you want...didn't leave a scratch.

explain how I'm a homer, please with the following comments......

"What Myles did was way over the line and deserves a long suspension"
"Even if Mason said what he was accused of Myles still deserves a long suspension"
"Immediately when it happened I thought Randall should have been ejected for hitting Johnson. In fact, had he received a suspension I would not have disagreed"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when you see the helmet hit square on his head and bounce? thats grazing? right?
Pick the word you want.

either way with the part of the helmet that hit Mason, it did not injure nore leave a mark. Had it been the crown? different story...but it wasn't.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to believe no racial slur was used, although you never know...Sounds like he just threw that in their to try to get a lighter suspension

Either way, Ruldolph was 50% at fault for the situation that transpired no matter how you cut it...
First thought was no way it was used as his black teammates would have heard. But after watching again, he could have said it when just he and Myles were on the ground without many near him.

Doesn't mean I think he did.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are condoning a violent act.....I don't care what happened before....
My goodness is there a lot of reading comp. by Steeler fans with an agenda. No, I am not condoning his act. In fact, even if Mason used the slur Myles still went way over the line and should be suspended.

Your apology is also accepted.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets your reason out to all immediately.
Haven't been able to see the video, but looks like there's one with Glazer reporting he did, in fact, mention this well before the hearing. Was told to keep it to himself. I'll see the vid later

Still not sure why he'd bring it up other than to make sure Rudolph was suspended....even if he said it, Myles went way too far.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pick the word you want...didn't leave a scratch.

explain how I'm a homer, please with the following comments......

"Even if Mason said what he was accused of Myles still deserves a long suspension"
"Immediately when it happened I thought Randall should have been ejected for hitting Johnson. In fact, had he received a suspension I would not have disagreed"

How about SMASHED the helmet into his UNPROTECTED head.
You are looking pretty stupid here, and up until this thread I don't recall you ever doing so.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it doesn't make sense bc he owned up and said he made a mistake...now he is making a lame excuse in his appeal.

Also, I heard that Garrett was told his appeal reason would never go public. Why would it matter if it went public if you were telling the truth? Sketchy stuff.
whole thing is strange. Way too many jumping to conclusions, though, one way or the other who don't know what happened.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about SMASHED the helmet into his UNPROTECTED head.
You are looking pretty stupid here, and up until this thread I don't recall you ever doing so.
you want to use "smash"? OK seems a little harsh but a justified term.

Rudolph still did not get hurt and you cannot explain how I'm a homer having the following opinions.....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whole thing is strange. Way too many jumping to conclusions, though, one way or the other who don't know what happened.

The whole point is why is that your main point in the appeal? His lawyer is a fucking idiot. Go a different route. He had a 0% chance of winning that appeal and now it makes him look worse (even if he wasn't full of shit) bc you have no proof to back up your claim