• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maryland @ SU, 20 Sep @ 12:30

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Havnt had a chance to see the Cuse yet but will be 100% behind them in this one. Btw bring lots of tissues for ol crybaby
Maryland coach Randy Edsall submits plays to Big Ten officals for review - Football - The Diamondback Online

Yeah....I saw that gr. If you lose, you tell the press how good the other team played and you have issues to work on. You don't cry about the rules. What a pussy.

You can bet SU will be pushing them again on play count. Gonna try and wear em down in the second half.

And thanks for the support GR.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be going to the meadowlands for the Syracuse/Notre Dame game next week, so I'm hoping Syracuse can win this one. FYI, Syracuse will always be the saltine warriors to me, because that big orange thing is a little too much.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be going to the meadowlands for the Syracuse/Notre Dame game next week, so I'm hoping Syracuse can win this one. FYI, Syracuse will always be the saltine warriors to me, because that big orange thing is a little too much.

It would add a bit more excitement to the pre-game if SU is 3 - 0 next weekend. Right now Notre Dame is expected to walk all over the Orange. If SU loses to Maryland, that won't help that perception at all. But an undefeated Orange team would give the mouth peices something to talk about anyways. I'm not making the trip, but enjoy yourself at the game.

I wasn't following SU football back in the Saltine Warrior days. I didn't really get interested until the Dick McPherson years. But I've met a few of the older SU fans that talk about Archibold Stadium and the Warrior. Everyone seems fond of those years.

saltine-warrior-1296500353.jpg

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tsk:

Maryland will block a kick and return another kick for a touchdown: Maryland has blocked two kicks already this season after blocking just one in 2013. The Terrapins rank in the top-10 nationally in both punt returns and kick returns. Maryland ranks third averaging 28.86 yards per punt return, while it ranks ninth averaging 27.71 per kick return. I think at least one of those averages will rise after Maryland take a kick to the house against the Orange.

From 24/7.

:gaah:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Ryan 24/7

Maryland at Syracuse

Time, TV: 12:30 p.m. Saturday, ACC Network

Line: Pick ‘em

Over/Under: 53

Setting the Scene: Syracuse returns home this week following a blowout victory over Central Michigan. The Orange survived in two overtimes against Villanova in its opening contest of the season. Maryland is 2-1 after falling to West Virginia last week 40-37. Maryland is averaging 37.7 points per game, which is currently the highest average in school history.

Prediction: Maryland 31, Syracuse 27 :gaah:

ATS: Maryland covers

Over/Under: Over

Fun Fact: Maryland coach Randy Edsall was a letterwinner at Syracuse before joining the coaching staff in 1980 as a graduate assistant. Edsall subsequently coached defensive backs, running backs and tight ends in a 10-year stint at the school that also saw him serve as the recruiting coordinator. Edsall also met his wife at Syracuse.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi just tell the SU defense to hit Brown hard. He folds like a cheap suit when he takes big hits. FSU did this and both years he went down for the season. Not sayinv to injure him on purpose. Just hit him like a ton of bricks and SU has a really good shot.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Head Hunting Time^^^ I'll be telling the boys to put it to em. It's a tuff game so it is what it is.

Add in Brown seems to lose a step on the road. I'm optimistic. The 12th man will have to raise up!

Last year SU did well containing Brown in his house, but that was without Long and Diggs.

I understand the MD linebackers are dinged up from the WV game. That should help SU keep it's offense on the field and Diggs, Brown and Long off the field. I like the SU running game which includes our own dual threat QB. Should be a fun game.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland return game is solid, their offense is....meh, and their defense has holes. They look to me like a defense that's built to stop a power run game but lacks speed to compete with quicker teams( which is Edsalls style). Their RB has dabuddafingaaz.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland return game is solid, their offense is....meh, and their defense has holes. They look to me like a defense that's built to stop a power run game but lacks speed to compete with quicker teams( which is Edsalls style). Their RB has dabuddafingaaz.

From Testudo Times, a Maryland Terrapins community

"The Terps don't have a single truly healthy starting linebacker right now, which simply can't be helpful against a team that's been so effective running the ball so far."

Thank you eer's. :lol:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit. Good Game Maryland Fans. The SU offense just didn't show up.....or the Maryland D was that bad ass. Either way....good win for the terps.