• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martina Navratilova Should Shut the Fuck Up

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Martina's commentary...she does a pretty good job!

Obviously, this thread is fucked because anyone who is interested in the truth or dislikes Serena's diva c**t persona will be called a racist by the OP.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Navratilova is jealous.

She just stated that she didn't think it was a virus.

It's just an opinion. She can both state that she doesn't think it's a virus, but not know what it could be.

She was just challenging the press release.

She also wished Serena well.

Navratilova has praised Serena many times on tennis channel.

Evert has said that she hopes both Serena and Federer join her with 18 majors, would would be happy for them if they passed her. Evert has nothing to be be regretful of her her accomplishments.

++++++++++++++

“I don’t know what it is, but I hope Serena will be OK. And most of all, I don’t know how she ended up walking onto the court.”

No dog in this for me...but.

Yeah, but unless you know what the illness is or cause is, no opinion is better than saying it's not ____________ but I don't know what it is. That's wimpy imo...say what you really think it is or leave it alone.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Martina's commentary...she does a pretty good job!

Obviously, this thread is fucked because anyone who is interested in the truth or dislikes Serena's diva c**t persona will be called a racist by the OP.

And that my be the truth. And whose fucking truth are we talking anyway? Martina is not a doctor neither does she have any more insight into what happened to Serena than my dog. Therefore, what the fuck are you talking about the truth?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Although it hasn't been scientifically explored, it's within the realm of reason," says Jennie K. Willis, an applied animal behaviorist with Colorado State University's College of Veterinary Medicine.
However, while your dog may have detected a scent change, according to Willis, it's unlikely he comprehends the reason. So you can still expect your furry friend to raise a puzzled eyebrow when your little bundle comes home. "Perhaps if the dog has been with you for multiple pregnancies, he might make the connection, but it would be tricky," Willis adds.

Yep. And I believe in the tooth fairy.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a dog can smell you have cancer somewhere, and that's been well documented, he can sure smell hormonal changes in the woman that happen when she gets knocked-up.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a dog can smell you have cancer somewhere, and that's been well documented, he can sure smell hormonal changes in the woman that happen when she gets knocked-up.

:lol: Science has definitely not gone to the dogs. But then again, with you and conspiracy theories, what can I say?