• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martina Navratilova Should Shut the Fuck Up

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: is going on with this woman? I thought she has gotten over this nonsensical egotistic denigration of Serena? Why is she still putting Serena down? Here is what LA times.com reports:

"Something was clearly wrong with Serena Williams at Wimbledon on Tuesday.
But Martina Navratilova doesn't believe that the world's top-ranked player simply had a viral illness, as the tournament referee's office and the WTA later said."
"I think virus, whatever they're saying it was, I don't think that was it," the nine-time Wimbledon champion told ESPNW. "I think it's clear that's not the case. I don't know what it is, but I hope Serena will be OK." Read more from here: Martina Navratilova doesn't believe Serena Williams had viral illness - Los Angeles Times

"Navratilova didn't offer any theories of her own about Williams' condition. Nor did she really express why she's not buying the explanation being given.
"You don't know what's going on, but virus was not it, that much is clear," Navratilova said.

This is Indian Wells all over again, where people who were not there or not qualified rushed to condemn the Williams because they believe they lacked integrity and are not professional. Are you fucking kidding me?

If it is clear that's not the case, why don't you tell us what exactly it is Dr. Navratilova? What did she have then?

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: is going on with this woman? I thought she has gotten over this nonsensical egotistic denigration of Serena? Why is she still putting Serena down? Here is what LA times.com reports:

"Something was clearly wrong with Serena Williams at Wimbledon on Tuesday.
But Martina Navratilova doesn't believe that the world's top-ranked player simply had a viral illness, as the tournament referee's office and the WTA later said."
"I think virus, whatever they're saying it was, I don't think that was it," the nine-time Wimbledon champion told ESPNW. "I think it's clear that's not the case. I don't know what it is, but I hope Serena will be OK." Read more from here: Martina Navratilova doesn't believe Serena Williams had viral illness*-*Los Angeles Times

"Navratilova didn't offer any theories of her own about Williams' condition. Nor did she really express why she's not buying the explanation being given.
"You don't know what's going on, but virus was not it, that much is clear," Navratilova said.

This is Indian Wells all over again, where people who were not there or not qualified rushed to condemn the Williams because they believe they lacked integrity and are not professional. Are you fucking kidding me?

If it is clear that's not the case, why don't you tell us what exactly it is Dr. Navratilova? What did she have then?

Because Serena is taking PEDs as suspected by many, because she is an ungraceful champion and goes on a 'roid rage threatening to kill line judges, because her true ugliness comes out when she is losing and she can't handle it... I could literally go on and on and I don't even like Martina Navratilova.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Serena is taking PEDs as suspected by many, because she is an ungraceful champion and goes on a 'roid rage threatening to kill line judges, because her true ugliness comes out when she is losing and she can't handle it... I could literally go on and on and I don't even like Martina Navratilova.

No, as suspected by racist imbeciles who are jealous of how much she shellacks their favorites.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Serena has been a great Champion but her tallywacker is prolly bigger than mine!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martina is obviously jelly

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an ahole but Martina played in a time when it was fun to watch tennis. Serena plays in a time when not as many people seem to care. Go back to wood rackets already and make the sport enjoyable again!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Steffi Graf over any of them.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Steffi Graf over any of them.

large_Gabriela+Sabatini+38.jpg

Gimme Gabriela...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like morning sickness to me.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue what it was, and am willing to wait to find out, or not.

I like Serena, think she's a great champion.

Do not think she's on anything that made her as big as she is, she's simply a big girl. Look at her mother.

Either way, my current focus is on getting Eugenie a Wimbledon title....

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Navratilova is jealous.

She just stated that she didn't think it was a virus.

It's just an opinion. She can both state that she doesn't think it's a virus, but not know what it could be.

She was just challenging the press release.

She also wished Serena well.

Navratilova has praised Serena many times on tennis channel.

Evert has said that she hopes both Serena and Federer join her with 18 majors, would would be happy for them if they passed her. Evert has nothing to be be regretful of her her accomplishments.

++++++++++++++

“I don’t know what it is, but I hope Serena will be OK. And most of all, I don’t know how she ended up walking onto the court.”

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give Serena the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps some illness which caused low blood sugar, which lead to dizziness?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena has already announced she will play in the Swedish Open, and this is just after she posted a picture of herself "recovering"

Do you really need anymore proof that Serena is full of it.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena has already announced she will play in the Swedish Open, and this is just after she posted a picture of herself "recovering"

Do you really need anymore proof that Serena is full of it.

And how is she full of it? According to her coach she will play in Baastadt. The Swedish Open is July 14th and she believes she would have recovered to play. There is no guarantee that she would play. You are buying into the media's bizarre obsession and irresponsible speculation with her illness.