• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshawn

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on what is up with Marshawn? He was out of the game for multple plays in the 1st qtr I think. Did he get a stinger or tweak his back? Some have suggested he is being punished for flipping off Bevell. This team is supposed to be a power running team and we were facing a team that has struggled to stop the run and we give it to Marshwn like 8 times?? I don't get it. I know some calls were situational, like being backed up in the endzone and they load the box, but it just shows so little confidence in the run game to attempt to pass and get RW killed. Or inside the 10 with 1st down, and we pass, run, pass. Why not run, pass, pass, or run, run, pass, or even run, run, run. That is what our O-line supposedly does best.

The Rams actually did everything I was hoping the Hawks would do. Run the ball hard, and sack the QB. The two picks hurt them, but other than that they played a hell of a game. They almost picked the pass to Tate that went for a TD.

I'll take the win, but just curious how Marshawn is and whether he is happy and still the centerpiece of our offense. You can't get good play action fakes if you don't establish the run, even against an 8 man front. At least you won't get sacked for huge losses.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on what is up with Marshawn? He was out of the game for multple plays in the 1st qtr I think. Did he get a stinger or tweak his back? Some have suggested he is being punished for flipping off Bevell. This team is supposed to be a power running team and we were facing a team that has struggled to stop the run and we give it to Marshwn like 8 times?? I don't get it. I know some calls were situational, like being backed up in the endzone and they load the box, but it just shows so little confidence in the run game to attempt to pass and get RW killed. Or inside the 10 with 1st down, and we pass, run, pass. Why not run, pass, pass, or run, run, pass, or even run, run, run. That is what our O-line supposedly does best.

The Rams actually did everything I was hoping the Hawks would do. Run the ball hard, and sack the QB. The two picks hurt them, but other than that they played a hell of a game. They almost picked the pass to Tate that went for a TD.

I'll take the win, but just curious how Marshawn is and whether he is happy and still the centerpiece of our offense. You can't get good play action fakes if you don't establish the run, even against an 8 man front. At least you won't get sacked for huge losses.

Not just Marshawn, but we put a second round pick into another running back to indicate that we were gonna double down on the running game, and not only has Michael barely been used, but Turbin's touches have been cut as well. This year has been nothing but a headscratcher on offense. Just doesn't make any sense at all.