• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshawn Lynch coming back part 2?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those go hand in hand at this stage of his career imo... You can't turn back time... If he came back, he would only have 3 games under his belt since Oct 2018... With that said, I don't want to take a chance on a 34 1/2 year old RB to be our starter if CC isn't able to go or gets hurt...

I mean I don't think he should be the starter either but in any team in the NFL if your #1 and #2 running back goes down with injury you are pretty much stuck. I was thinking having Marshawn filling in as the #2 back just long enough for Penny to come back from injury. Lastly with how much Wilson is sucking up in the cap he needs to put the offense on his back

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I don't think he should be the starter either but in any team in the NFL if your #1 and #2 running back goes down with injury you are pretty much stuck. I was thinking having Marshawn filling in as the #2 back just long enough for Penny to come back from injury. Lastly with how much Wilson is sucking up in the cap he needs to put the offense on his back

Just reminds me of Ichiro's and Ken Griffey Jr's last year with us... We brought them back due to the names on their back but they didn't do anything to help us win...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to need a durable, reliable RB because not sure Carson can last until Penny is raring to go and it will take a few games under his belt before he's back... If he's back...

Carson's injury history doesn't favor him or us... Carson's injuries include: a torn ACL in high school, a broken ankle in 2017, minor hip issues in 2018, and the broken hip that ended his 2019...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to need a durable, reliable RB because not sure Carson can last until Penny is raring to go and it will take a few games under his belt before he's back... If he's back...

Carson's injury history doesn't favor him or us... Carson's injuries include: a torn ACL in high school, a broken ankle in 2017, minor hip issues in 2018, and the broken hip that ended his 2019...

That's how I see also. For a team that likes to run the ball above all else they have left themselves in a precarious position.