• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marni Yang

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The woman who is serving a double life sentence for murdering Shaun Gayles pregnant girlfriend will be on 20/20 tonight........Shes looking for a new trial......

Should be an interesting watch 8 pm on ABC for anyone interested.....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yang’s attorney has filed a motion asking for fingerprint evidence from the scene to be run through the federal computer system. Police had already determined the print does not belong to Yang or any of Reuter’s friends.

So, is this the new evidence that could lead to a retrial?

Sad... but interesting. Even if it does come out that she is innocent - I can see why she was convicted. She confessed to the murder on a recorded phone call.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yang’s attorney has filed a motion asking for fingerprint evidence from the scene to be run through the federal computer system. Police had already determined the print does not belong to Yang or any of Reuter’s friends.

So, is this the new evidence that could lead to a retrial?

Sad... but interesting. Even if it does come out that she is innocent - I can see why she was convicted. She confessed to the murder on a recorded phone call.

How the hell does a person confess to murdering someone and then reecant on that statement......

Makes no sense,but Ill be watching"As the World Turns".....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell does a person confess to murdering someone and then reecant on that statement......

Makes no sense,but Ill be watching"As the World Turns".....

I've read stories about it before. It's usually when police are interrogating you for hours upon hours, though. Eventually fatigue sets in, your brain has no desire to be going through it anymore and you fold.

This was on a phone call, though. So...?

Confessing to protect someone else would definitely be a plot twist reminiscent of a Law & Order episode.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this in my Hulu recommendations, last night. I'll give it a go when I get home.