• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Sanchez Since Week 9

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing perhaps other teams fans may not have noticed is, Sanchez cannot throw deep. Nearly all his balls are shorter crossing patterns and hooks. I think the Eagles had to adjust to him and it limited the big-play potential of an offense that is supposed to be explosive.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bennett was right, Mark Sanchez has been impersonating a QB - absolute garbage, and don't give me the, "He played well yesterday" - he made the same stupid, irresponsible mistakes in big spots that he has in the seven weeks he's started - if he doesn't throw that pick late, they could have at least sent the game to OT

I can't believe some Eagles fans still aren't sold on Nick Foles - what fuckin' else does he have to do? He's 14-4 as a starter since the beginning of last season while Mark Sanchez was 3-4 just this season alone - Nick Foles is the QB the Eagles need, he just needs to be given that chance - people don't realize in his three years in the league, he hasn't played one full season - if you add up his career games, it only amounts to 1 1/2 full seasons as a starter and to be 14-4 in pretty much one full season added up, how can you complain about him? And it's not like the secondary was any better when he was starting and the O-Line was certainly worse when he was starting this season - I'm tired of this nonsense that the Eagles need to draft a QB - it's such bullshit when the Eagles have the guy they need - if they even think about taking a QB especially in the first round I'll go apeshit on this team