• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners Minors

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always love when a guy isn't good enough for the Mariners, but a team like the Braves jump at him...lol.

-------------------------------------------

Brian Anderson agreed to a major-league contract with Atlanta and will be on the active roster for Tuesday's game in Boston.

The 31-year-old opted out of his minor-league deal with Seattle over the weekend and will now receive his first look in the big leagues during 2024. Anderson spent last season with the Brewers and posted a .226/.310/.368 slash line in 96 contests. He should serve as a bench bat and provides some corner outfield depth with Ronald Acuna (knee) out for the season.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always love when a guy isn't good enough for the Mariners, but a team like the Braves jump at him...lol.

-------------------------------------------

Brian Anderson agreed to a major-league contract with Atlanta and will be on the active roster for Tuesday's game in Boston.

The 31-year-old opted out of his minor-league deal with Seattle over the weekend and will now receive his first look in the big leagues during 2024. Anderson spent last season with the Brewers and posted a .226/.310/.368 slash line in 96 contests. He should serve as a bench bat and provides some corner outfield depth with Ronald Acuna (knee) out for the season.
Didn’t he have a good spring? I don’t recall off the top of my head but I remember talk of him making the team if Urias wasn’t ready to go for opening day. Which is kind of ironic with Urias going to Tacoma.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t he have a good spring? I don’t recall off the top of my head but I remember talk of him making the team if Urias wasn’t ready to go for opening day. Which is kind of ironic with Urias going to Tacoma.
The one and the same. Head scratcher at a position that isn't exactly set on the Mariners.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

interesting looking into him he has no minor league experience aside from this season in double A. If what he is doing now is truely a reflection of how good he is then Emerson Hancock needs to get his stuff together because he is starting to slowly get pushed down the ladder as far as starting pitching in the organization.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting looking into him he has no minor league experience aside from this season in double A. If what he is doing now is truely a reflection of how good he is then Emerson Hancock needs to get his stuff together because he is starting to slowly get pushed down the ladder as far as starting pitching in the organization.
I really wasn't up on Logan until yesterday. I hope he is the real deal. As far as Hancock goes, I don't think he will ever live up to his potential. We can't trade him because we have very little depth and his stock isn't exactly high. We just need to hang onto him and milk any starts we can get from him when needed.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they want Hancock as the backup in case one of pitchers goes down, but he’s a guy I think they should consider moving into the pen as a potential high leverage arm. When he was at the futures game he was best pitcher when he only had one inning. And his few outings were praised in the spring cause he was upper 90’s, again just in an inning.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he keeps this up, I bet he will be a top 10 prospect at the end of the season. He already made a massive jump in prospect rankings. Farmelo and Montes are also flying up the rankings. So it’s conceivable they have 6 top 40 prospects (if they don’t trade them)

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he keeps this up, I bet he will be a top 10 prospect at the end of the season. He already made a massive jump in prospect rankings. Farmelo and Montes are also flying up the rankings. So it’s conceivable they have 6 top 40 prospects (if they don’t trade them)
Ya I love checking in on Celesten. I would have a real hard dealing him unless it was for a proven All-Star.