• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mariners minors/tacoma/prospects

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guys are guys at modesto that need to improve

danny garcia L/L.(2016.#15)miami...did well at nwl to start...but did not have a good year at clinton last year
and seems about the same this year..so if he can not improve as a starter i would send to pen..by the second half
...cuz after next year..he will be free agent

Ljay newsome (#26 2015) choptigon morganza HS ..MD. did well last year at clinton..like to see him get a few more S/O..and get that era below. 4

and john richey #3 (LAD)2014 ..signed march 2 2018...not that bad a pitcher really but if he cant move up starting........... send him to the pen

one more guy..but he is at clinton ...still is

nick wells L/L.( round 3 toronto) HS in virginia.. was part of mark lowe trade in 2015 with toronto
HS guys will be under contract.. six years before they are free agents..nick has two to go
we/us..would like to see nick doing well and moving up at this point...if we will ever see him at MLB

or make him a closer..lol

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. It is nostalgia. Ichiro was a fantastic hitter no doubt about it. The guy could slap the ball all over the place. It was fun and it was fun to watch... He plays baseball better than most Mariners have, for that I respect him and appreciate the fact that he was and will always be a Mariner.

agreed...and i respect him and the career that he has had,and the varry unique baseball player that he is
but when it is time to retire then it is..and cuz of the player he has been ..it makes me think he could be a manager or coach and continue that unique and magnificent EXCELLENCE

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
re is no point... don't judge people and their actions just because they are the focus of attention and famous.. It is stupid (not saying that to you ulmax just general[/QUO

"baseball is 90 pct mental..the other half is physical."..yogi berra

in baseball the numbers automatically judge.. all...what the managers and general managers do with those... judges them as well...way harsh as it is

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chill out... its not Ichiro's fault

Ichiro was a huge part of the Mariners history, is it cool to see him in a Mariners uniform again. Yes it is. If you say no your just a fuck head. Does he have any business being on this team? NO!! a big NO!! it is the fault of the front office not the player. I don't wish him any ill will. I would say thank you for being a Mariner and all the memories we will see you in a few years to hang your number laters.

Dont be a ass clown and bitch about languages people speak fuck sake.. thats for the politics forum.

Well I am glad you are in the Ichiro fan club

I however am not now and was never. And the sooner he is gone the better for me and better for the Mariners.
Don't really care if its the mgmnt or whose decision that he is here. I just want him gone

You seem adorned with him, that's great for you.

But don't give me shit because I don't like him and I won't give you shit for being a douche-nozzle that thinks he's all that.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you gotta nail down quote thing...

I don't have any problem judging players on their numbers.... Its the only way I will.. don't give a shit what they do in their personal lives.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am glad you are in the Ichiro fan club

I however am not now and was never. And the sooner he is gone the better for me and better for the Mariners.
Don't really care if its the mgmnt or whose decision that he is here. I just want him gone

You seem adorned with him, that's great for you.

But don't give me shit because I don't like him and I won't give you shit for being a douche-nozzle that thinks he's all that.
You are clueless... LOL and a complete fucking tool.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I gotta hand it to you ... you are much better at being an obnoxious prick than I ever will be

No doubt its all those years of practice

bwaaahahahahahahaha !! :clap:
give it a break baby dick... If i knew how fragile you were I wouldn't have said anything. Keep crying though its funny watching you squirm. Damn kid I fucked your mind too hard huh LOL starting to feel bad :drool:

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both those guys probably result in nothing for the mariners but.. damn good start for both.

AZ im sure you have been following but Evan White off to bad start... only the mariners

He is, but he had a good yesterday. I was going to post it but got lazy. But he is a M's prospect, so not expecting much as always.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give it a break baby dick... If i knew how fragile you were I wouldn't have said anything. Keep crying though its funny watching you squirm. Damn kid I fucked your mind too hard huh LOL starting to feel bad :drool:

Yea you have my cock on your mind no doubt about it !

eat a bag of dicks fuck stick

You wanna wave your pathetic little internet pee pee around and think it means something ? hahahaha

That just shows what a total loser you are

You wanna have a personal beef with me in person ? I will give you a shot at the title

and as far as fucking ... I am sure you have worn out more than a few blow up dolls in your time, no doubt they were also unimpressed

hahahahaha !

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you have my cock on your mind no doubt about it !

eat a bag of dicks fuck stick

You wanna wave your pathetic little internet pee pee around and think it means something ? hahahaha

That just shows what a total loser you are

You wanna have a personal beef with me in person ? I will give you a shot at the title

and as far as fucking ... I am sure you have worn out more than a few blow up dolls in your time, no doubt they were also unimpressed

hahahahaha !
Cry more baby dick...LOL you are out of your league... I realize you are trying to stick up for yourself and you are butt hurt and now you just look like a crazy person. But you need to give it a break kid you can't win this and you have proven you are a fragile cry baby. You should seek therapy for the nuclear mind fuck you received LOL its like you short circuited... I can't stop laughing

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry more baby dick...LOL you are out of your league... I realize you are trying to stick up for yourself and you are butt hurt and now you just look like a crazy person. But you need to give it a break kid you can't win this and you have proven you are a fragile cry baby. You should seek therapy for the nuclear mind fuck you received LOL its like you short circuited... I can't stop laughing

FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU ROAD INTO TOWN ON YOU PUSSY

You wanna run your bitch ass mouth and call somebody names and think its ok you fucking ****

Mutual combat bitch - perfectly legal ... I know a bunch of cops and its perfectly legal to fight in public mutaul combat agreed. 2 guys have a score to settle meet up and throw down. Aint nobody going to jail

i make a fucking comment about a 777 door hitting your butt buddy Ichiro in the ass and you wanna make a personal attack against me in words ?

Lets fucking meet up and find out who is the baddest mother fucker

But you won't ... because you are all talk and a little bitch

Last edited:

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU ROAD INTO TOWN ON YOU PUSSY

You wanna run your bitch ass mouth and call somebody names and think its ok you fucking ****

Mutual combat bitch - perfectly legal ... I know a bunch of cops and its perfectly legal to fight in public mutaul combat agreed. 2 guys have a score to settle meet up and throw down. Aint nobody going to jail

i make a fucking comment about a 777 door hitting your butt buddy Ichiro in the ass and you wanna make a personal attack against me in words ?

Lets fucking meet up and find out who is the baddest mother fucker

But you won't ... because you are all talk and a little bitch
haha I own you baby dick. I'm seriously enjoying this. You have completely lost it. Your fragile mind is freaking out
:laugh3: