• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marinelli

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read here that the DL played great from you...in reality they didn't play great. That's not blowing things out of proportion here, it's correcting a false statement. Further, the vast majority of you infer that the DL played superior by supporting articles and post statements...again, you just can't piss on my head and tell me that it's raining outside?

Use the quote function and show me where I said they played great, and didn't add any qualifiers to that.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't keeping jack crap in perspective. You are utterly pissed off that we won and you can't come on here gloating that everything you said would happen did.

You are still the same clown that we saw on Disney

First and foremost, I am not pissed that they won. I have always supported Jason Garrett as head coach because I see that he is smart enough to cut through the entitlement bull shit that people like Jerry and you blind loyal fans have been spewing here for years outside of reality. I was happy that this team won and will always want them to win...just refuse to become another cheerleader like you loverboys with a silver lining to every team win while refusing to the see the obvious bad things that they do...just like you have always done with Romo here. I also never said that they wouldn't win any games, you did. My position has always been that their DL had no depth and that they will not be able to pressure the QB consistently to provide them with the type of defense Kidfin wants and they will need to get better on defense. Their starting DL played average and rarely pressured Eli in trying to force bad throws. He had the time he needed in the real world, not the sportshoopla fantasy world that you've created here for the Disney kids.

You see, unlike you yahoos, I just don't feel the urge to come here after every win and post deceptive articles about good this defense and DL looked after a win, looking at only the positives in games and never the negatives...that's for the fanboys like you and others to do. I prefer to wait until I actually see some sun stained improvement from this defense and Romo play better when the games matter most in late December. I have been this road many many times before you dreamers....this is nothing new. So don't assume that you know me when you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what context was this statement taken out of??

Do you know what a qualifier is? There is one there that is key. See if you can find it.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what a qualifier is? There is one there that is key. See if you can find it.

Semantics and just more head games. I see this site has a true BS Spin-master mod to look up to now.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll bite...

you were inferring that the article was saying that the DL played great in spite of expectations, and did not qualify yourself as saying the same?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics and just more head games. I see this site has a true BS Spin-master mod to look up to now.

semantics? What a joke. No, you were trying to edit posts to claim that I was saying somethign I wasn't.

And you call me the spin master. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bite...

you were inferring that the article was saying that the DL played great in spite of expectations, and did not qualify yourself as saying the same?

Is that a question or a statement? I don't see a question.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
semantics...so now it's English 101? Anything to hide from the truth I guess...

I don't know what the hell you were saying. Were you asking me a question? Clarify dipshit so I can either answer you or refute your idiocy

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know frye when do you ever take any joy in a win by the Cowboys ? Same back at the mouse ears.

Its always the same they did not do this or that or the other. Nothing is ever good enough

They Won the Game!

Nobody is saying that there are not things to improve upon. That much should be obvious with the yards given up and even the most blue colored glasses fan should be able to see that. But all you seem to want to do is doom and gloom.

I have realistic expectations about this years team and hope they surpass them 9-7.

A little Joy in a win with objective criticism on areas needing improvement is fine but the sky is falling every time you post seems to be your calling card. And the name calling is simply childish.

I am no psychologist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last weekend and I think your just one of those people that is never happy with anything.

Call me what you want Wfrye but your not taking my joy about the Cowboys win away. They are just words and Doom and Gloom is all anybody expects from your posts.

Besides its all Romo's fault anyway Right?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Hayden technically could have left his DT spot and chased Victor Cruz down field and intercepted the ball before he got to it I guess. Isn't that what all the great DTs in history would have done?

OK you proved me wrong again. Damn It......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumbs UP if you believe WFRYE was sitting in the dark praying for a Cowboys loss so he could come in here beating his chest.

Thumbs Down if you think he was hoping for a win no matter how ugly it was.

:bump:
Better yet, go to page 2 to add you thumbs up/down

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First and foremost, I am not pissed that they won. I have always supported Jason Garrett as head coach because I see that he is smart enough to cut through the entitlement bull shit that people like Jerry and you blind loyal fans have been spewing here for years outside of reality. I was happy that this team won and will always want them to win...just refuse to become another cheerleader like you loverboys with a silver lining to every team win while refusing to the see the obvious bad things that they do...just like you have always done with Romo here. I also never said that they wouldn't win any games, you did. My position has always been that their DL had no depth and that they will not be able to pressure the QB consistently to provide them with the type of defense Kidfin wants and they will need to get better on defense. Their starting DL played average and rarely pressured Eli in trying to force bad throws. He had the time he needed in the real world, not the sportshoopla fantasy world that you've created here for the Disney kids.

You see, unlike you yahoos, I just don't feel the urge to come here after every win and post deceptive articles about good this defense and DL looked after a win, looking at only the positives in games and never the negatives...that's for the fanboys like you and others to do. I prefer to wait until I actually see some sun stained improvement from this defense and Romo play better when the games matter most in late December. I have been this road many many times before you dreamers....this is nothing new. So don't assume that you know me when you don't.

If you did this year after year without constantly showing an attitude of superiority towards other Cowboy fans, didn't constantly make shock value statements in order to provoke hostility from other Cowboy fans, and didn't constantly poke fun of the team with rival trolls, then nobody would have a problem with you. Provoking hostility amongst this fan base is something that our rival fans should do, not our own fan base. You've been seen on numerous occasions playing buddy/buddy and siding with the view points of rival fans on this team and like I said, actually poking fun of the team with them. And many here from the ESPN days know exactly what I'm talking about. That is why many fans that know you from the ESPN days have a problem with you.

No, I'm not asking you to defend the flag like a homer, but when you pull that shit when you agree with rival fan trolls while actually poking fun of the Cowboys with them, and show this arrogant attitude like you know everything, that makes you look really bad and makes many Cowboy fans question your loyalty.

Like honestly, I don't even mind the fact that you bash Romo or the team as much as mind when you giggle and laugh with our rivals. Sorry, that shit is a fucking joke and makes you look like a horrible Cowboy fan.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling the play good or great is up to each person, but how anyone can't see how well they played AND WITHOUT HALF THE STARTERS, is mind boggling...or just pursuing an agenda in this case. It used to be everything good was because of Garrett and everything bad, Romo...I guess Romo now has some company...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys shouldn't use intelligence when talking to Frye.
It hurts his brain, so be nice!

Frye. When are you going back to your Skins board?