• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus frickin' Lattimore

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing. Lattimore and Carradine were considered, pre-injury, as top 15 picks that we got in the 4th and 2nd rounds, respectively. We have one of the deepest teams in the NFL and could afford to "redshirt" a few players. You could add Dial and Marquette (sp?) to that list as well. Eric Reid has been sensational and frankly IMO better then Goldson all the way around. Patton has been injured but showed some flashes.

TT, you call it propaganda, I call it lack of patience to see how these players pan out.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a3a.gif

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing. Lattimore and Carradine were considered, pre-injury, as top 15 picks that we got in the 4th and 2nd rounds, respectively. We have one of the deepest teams in the NFL and could afford to "redshirt" a few players. You could add Dial and Marquette (sp?) to that list as well. Eric Reid has been sensational and frankly IMO better then Goldson all the way around. Patton has been injured but showed some flashes.

TT, you call it propaganda, I call it lack of patience to see how these players pan out.

I've just seen so much nonsense come out of Harbaugh's mouth when it comes to the status of players that I have trouble believeing anything the 49ers say. They are very touchy, I know, about their shitty drafts.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marcus Lattimore - RB - 49ers

49ers placed RB Marcus Lattimore (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.

He'll officially redshirt his entire rookie year. Lattimore practiced the last three weeks on the NFI list, and hasn't had any setbacks from major knee surgery, but was never expected to be activated this season. With Frank Gore entering a contract year in 2014, Lattimore remains a strong "hold" in Dynasty leagues and will take part fully in the 49ers’ offseason program. "If I had to play, I would," Lattimore told CSN Bay Area. "Without question, if they needed me. But they don’t need me right now. Going into next year, I can’t wait."
Source: CSN Bay Area

Dec 7 - 7:11 PM