• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Mantra"

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my hole mantra this year is going to be about exposing the double standards so get used to it . i wont drop it or get past it." skinsdad62

Yep, I called you out on your posted “mantra”. And, your “mantra” defense post sounds a lot like TO’s HOF speech.
And you can’t handle the response

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon guys - can we at least agree that most of us here share a common passion for the Redskins. We need to get past the whole "Cousins lovers", "Cousins haters", "Allen lovers", etc & embrace the fact that most of us want the team to do well. Will they do well this season? Who the hell knows but watching this team play is still one of my major passions & I am sure the same still applies to many here.

I get discussing these topics in this type of forum, and calling out other posters but let's try to remember our common love for this team & value Redskins fans above say Boys or Eagles fans. HTTR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon guys - can we at least agree that most of us here share a common passion for the Redskins. We need to get past the whole "Cousins lovers", "Cousins haters", "Allen lovers", etc & embrace the fact that most of us want the team to do well. Will they do well this season? Who the hell knows but watching this team play is still one of my major passions & I am sure the same still applies to many here.

I get discussing these topics in this type of forum, and calling out other posters but let's try to remember our common love for this team & value Redskins fans above say Boys or Eagles fans. HTTR

i am not going to back down period .

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can’t handle the response

I can handle the response dad . It’s thy said “hole” that belches your endless mantra on most threads you post that I have a problem with….it stinks.

HTTR my brothers and sisters, it’s good to be a REDSKIN’s fan!

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i agree socal. but, some here can't/won't do it.

i've been a redskins fan for a looooong time. and, that fandom was seriously challenged back when spurrier was named hc of my lifelong favorite nfl team. i have very, very deep dislike for steve spurrier...but, i was able to let it go, and root for my team and not let personal feelings get in the way...like some here can't seem to do.

i will say this in all honestly...fuck steve spurrier, and HTTR my brothers and sisters, it's good to be a REDSKINS's fan!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i've been a redskins fan for a looooong time. and, that fandom was seriously challenged back when spurrier was named hc of my lifelong favorite nfl team. i have very, very deep dislike for steve spurrier...but, i was able to let it go, and root for my team and not let personal feelings get in the way...like some here can't seem to do.

i will say this in all honestly...fuck steve spurrier, and HTTR my brothers and sisters, it's good to be a REDSKINS's fan!

I completely agree @ Spurrier. God knows how I would have reacted if they didn't follow the Spurrier era with the rehiring of Gibbs. Oh well - if the main thing for some folks is holding grudges & worrying @ the past - more power to em. All that I really care about is how this team does on the field, If they do well I really don't care much about the names on the front of the jersey. It is more about the team. HTTR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can handle the response dad . It’s thy said “hole” that belches your endless mantra on most threads you post that I have a problem with….it stinks.

HTTR my brothers and sisters, it’s good to be a REDSKIN’s fan!
its not even most of my threads , you just dont like the double standards being pointed out because you are punch drunk over a particular player

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and as you did with the spurrier era i can do with the smith era or are you the only one on the planet that can do that ? . my fandom is unquestioned . just because i am not drinking the kool aid doesnt make it less so

and again where was this "let it go talk " at for the last 3 years ? that's right it was out to lunch and another double standard exposed