• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend might be a hoax

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Repost alert) I wonder if Gatorchip just wants people to see his profile (he has a crazy pic there), dislikes the likes so much that he's trying to get it removed by liking everything (making it overused and meaningless), or if he's just one happy camper who likes everything. I've seen a lot of "likes" from him here and other boards on the SportsHoopla'. He even 'liked' the previous post of this content about him liking everything. I'm pretty sure he'll 'like' this, too. :)

:bawling: He hasn't liked my post yet. :(

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is. Dude is such a smug, arrogant jackass, that he probably views this as getting in the way of his face time.

What a colossal doosh Armstrong has turned out to be. And I hope he has another skillset to fall back on, because once the lawsuits start rolling in, he's going to be bankrupt in no time.

armstrong will be fine once he creates the dopestrong foundation

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can an all-star high school recruit, one of the better defensive players on one of the most prominent college programs, a future NFL millionaire, be satisfied with an online relationship with a girl for over THREE years that he's never met? Sorry, but I can never - ever - buy that.

Maybe he's just in the closet.

I think that will be the end game sir

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think that will be the end game sir

don't know if he is or isn't, and in the end it doesn't make much difference to me. BUT, the logic in arriving at this conclusion doesn't make sense? if no media type asks him about his 'bent', does he even need to address it?

so the next question is.....did some talking head ask him if he was 'funny kind'? i'd doubt it cause that isn't something a media person would ask in this day and age of being politically correct.

so why would Te'o go thru the trouble of making all this up, if he didn't have to?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Anyone hear the transcript of Teo's answers in his interview with Jeremy Schaap?

Who else thought of this image if you did? (and if you've seen this movie)
mattdamonpathologicalli.jpg

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was an e-funeral. Everyone attended by logging in as characters in World of Warcraft and chatting.

Good shit.

Back in the day, that vid was epic! The guys that did it are real assholes given the situation but it brought back some fun memories. Ahh, good times, good times.

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this is old news by now but I had to post it since it made me chuckle. It was bound to happen in today's world but pictures of Te'o's girlfriend are starting to surface. Here she is in a shower.

photo.php

Chick in the shower is never "old news" but the pic didn't work. Where is my "dislike" button?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chick in the shower is never "old news" but the pic didn't work. Where is my "dislike" button?

I know. I suck at inserting pictures and vids on this site. I'm becoming the old dude who can't keep up with technology. It was actually a picture of an empty shower with the water running.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Side note....I can't even see the like button this morning. Where'd that go?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I suck at inserting pictures and vids on this site. I'm becoming the old dude who can't keep up with technology. It was actually a picture of an empty shower with the water running.

I'm never shamed.....I know I suck at technology. I'm happy when my DVR program works and can change my ringtone.

Side note....I can't even see the like button this morning. Where'd that go?

Lol, it's all good. Just yanking your chain. And I think Gatorchip seems to have succeeded in getting the like button pulled.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, it's all good. Just yanking your chain. And I think Gatorchip seems to have succeeded in getting the like button pulled.

Wow. I didn't know the like button was involved in a controversy. Who the heck is Gatorchip? Never heard of him, her, or it. Crazy.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I didn't know the like button was involved in a controversy. Who the heck is Gatorchip? Never heard of him, her, or it. Crazy.

There's always some minor politics going on. Gatorchip is just another poster, usually in the water cooler or college football forums. He was "liking" every single post, I'm guessing in a bit of protest to get rid of the like button.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always some minor politics going on. Gatorchip is just another poster, usually in the water cooler or college football forums. He was "liking" every single post, I'm guessing in a bit of protest to get rid of the like button.

Politics sounds correct. I'd ban him. No one person, regular or not, should be allowed to do that. That's the tail wagging the dog.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't know if he is or isn't, and in the end it doesn't make much difference to me. BUT, the logic in arriving at this conclusion doesn't make sense? if no media type asks him about his 'bent', does he even need to address it?

so the next question is.....did some talking head ask him if he was 'funny kind'? i'd doubt it cause that isn't something a media person would ask in this day and age of being politically correct.

so why would Te'o go thru the trouble of making all this up, if he didn't have to?

What college kid would "date" a girl for 1 month let alone 3 years that he had never met? Never mind the intangibles that he is a top notch football player slated for the NFL draft that usually warrants groupies a dime a dozen? His story is ever revolving, revolving so much that I don't think he knows the truth. He says he lied to his dad because "he was afraid of his reaction" What I believe is someone was close to breaking the story that he is indeed living an alternative lifestyle and this was the cover to thwart it. If he indeed is heterosexual, why have we not heard of any other women coming forward to confirm? This is the digital age, and Teo nor his PR team are stupid, they have to know rumors of him being gay are circulating and yet have done nothing to sway public opinion otherwise. He (Teo) would create this elaborate story due to his university and profession of choice

Last edited by a moderator:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing that is bizarre about this.....who the hell has the free time to conduct this elaborate of a hoax? This is no small time commitment.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing that is bizarre about this.....who the hell has the free time to conduct this elaborate of a hoax? This is no small time commitment.

With all of the holes being punched in the story, it has all the makings of "created out of panic" written all over it. So I ask, what was the panic? My answer is he was on the verge of being outed by someone, maybe even black mailed? The plot thickens.This story is far from done, I'm telling you