• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he knew he was going to be good. And he goes to fucking ND. ESPN is a sucker for ND.

I agree with Tubbs in that I don't think he did it INITIALLY for publicity. I think he's hiding something else. The gay rumors make more sense to me. I guess we'll find out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played them every year since Te'o has been there, so there was a Stanford game.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played them every year since Te'o has been there, so there was a Stanford game.

Yeah, I looked it up as well. I think him lying about meeting her, as well as his family lying about meeting her as well, sinks his story. Too many people lying for them to not be involved. They have no real reason to lie unless they know the story is fake.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Tubbs in that I don't think he did it INITIALLY for publicity. I think he's hiding something else. The gay rumors make more sense to me. I guess we'll find out.

It could be anything. Fuck if I know. Just throwing stuff that makes sense out there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I looked it up as well. I think him lying about meeting her, as well as his family lying about meeting her as well, sinks his story. Too many people lying for them to not be involved. They have no real reason to lie unless they know the story is fake.

But why would his family lie??

Is this a religion thing or something?

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it make sense for Te'o to do this?

Like I previously stated... He got recognized and benefitted greatly from his fraudulent story. An average LB with average stats racked up on awards and publicity from this

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes less sense to believe he didn't.

He's asking you to believe someone out of the blue picked him, at the time a random player for ND, to prank.

He's asking you to believe that this person continued this prank, this hoax, for 3 years, never breaking character, and adding in relatives, family members, hospital staffs, the whole nine.

He's asking you to believe he carried on a relationship with a woman he never laid eyes on or met for three years.

He's asking you to believe they never once used Skype, google voice, or any texted photos to each other......or used any technology readily available to them.

He's asking you to believe ALL the interviews he gave where he and his family members explained IN DETAIL how they've met her were all misquoted, or somehow falsified.

C'mon man........not even YOU can be this dense.

Yeah... I would have wanted some nekkid pics after a few weeks

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why would his family lie??

Is this a religion thing or something?

The only reason for the family to lie is because they were IN on it. If the girl is fake, why else would they claim she had been to the house, and that they thought she was going to become Te'os wife?

NOW she never existed? Really? Yeah, they were in on it, there's no other explanation.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I previously stated... He got recognized and benefitted greatly from his fraudulent story. An average LB with average stats racked up on awards and publicity from this

What he was saying is doing this act as a freshmen and not knowing all that. I think is just fucked in the head from Mormonism shit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manti_te_o__playing_through_tremendous_adversity__hd_-1.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason for the family to lie is because they were IN on it. If the girl is fake, why else would they claim she had been to the house, and that they thought she was going to become Te'os wife?

NOW she never existed? Really? Yeah, they were in on it, there's no other explanation.

But what I meant is why is family in on it? What do they gain, or are they just backing him for whatever personal gain he wants?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what I meant is why is family in on it? What do they gain, or are they just backing him for whatever personal gain he wants?

That's the million dollar question......because nobody gained anything out of this outside of Manti. And if it hits the fan, as it clearly has, they all lose. There was no direct monetary payoff. This story wouldn't have propelled him to be a top draft pick by itself.

This is why I want to know WHY as well.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most amazing thing i got out of this is that Polynesian Mormons actually exist.

Fucking blew my mind.

Apologies in advance if that's ignorant. Just didn't think islanders would be receptive to their message.

Last edited by a moderator:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the video shits all over your accusations.

Not really.

I love the questions being asked......that his fake gf was in a car wreck, got leukemia, and he never visited her?

NOBODY tried to get quotes from her family, her roommates, nothing? No pics of her from the hospital?

And this just went on, not one soul did any investigative journalism at ANY level?

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

I love the questions being asked......that his fake gf was in a car wreck, got leukemia, and he never visited her?

NOBODY tried to get quotes from her family, her roommates, nothing? No pics of her from the hospital?

And this just went on, not one soul did any investigative journalism at ANY level?

Welcome to 2013 reporting!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cancer thing tends to close doors relatively easy. No ones gonna be prying in that situation.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cancer thing tends to close doors relatively easy. No ones gonna be prying in that situation.

Then you report that they failed to comment.

NOBODY even tried. Cancer doesn't make family and roommates off limits to the media.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the video shits all over your accusations.

It does indeed. Basically saying he lied about him and his family meeting her bc he was embarrassed he never actually met her.