• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mannix: Worst Thing for Miami Heat is to ‘Pay for Past Performance’

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is another great one that deserved to be on a separate thread.

This is what I have been saying all along - paying Diva Wade for what he has done in the past AGAIN, at this point in his career would be a horrific mistake. All we can do about the past is thank him for it and move on - but all he has done lately for the most part is SIT OUT games for no reason. He isnt worth the money. Whether it means getting Kevin Durant or any other player for that matter that can help the team, if he wants to once again prove he is a team first guy - he needs to accept a lesser role on the team, accept less money and years

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is another great one that deserved to be on a separate thread.

This is what I have been saying all along - paying Diva Wade for what he has done in the past AGAIN, at this point in his career would be a horrific mistake. All we can do about the past is thank him for it and move on - but all he has done lately for the most part is SIT OUT games for no reason. He isnt worth the money. Whether it means getting Kevin Durant or any other player for that matter that can help the team, if he wants to once again prove he is a team first guy - he needs to accept a lesser role on the team, accept less money and years

I agree with you, in a more eloquent manner of course. I can't justify paying Wade anymore than $12 mil per year. As mentioned before, we know going into a season that he'll likely only play 3/4 of the season and has to be carefully monitored. When the next CBA rolls out, and he's making $10 mil per year, I think that's really good value. But I absolutely don't sacrifice Dragic and Whiteside for what Wade's done in the past. I hope this has a happy ending.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is worth more than 10 mill per year. The deal they offered him was a spit in the face

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A well earned spit in the face