• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning TD record

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady set a boat load of records during 2007. If you asked him which he'd prefer - those or another ring - he'd say another ring.

Point: If Peyton doesn't win the SB, this record means squat.

Hey look, we agree!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against Brady, I think he's great. I've said it multiple times. I just think Manning is better.

That being said, would I complain if I had Tom Brady? Hell no

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shows the disparity in receivers that he's the third guy in Denver and was the prime guy in New England. Wes Welker is bad for a primary weapon.

Wes Welker who has more TD's with Peyton than he had in any year with Brady despite being older and not in his prime?

And who was Marvin Harrison before Peyton came along? Reggie and Edge played nearly their entire career with Peyton and Faulk played with Peyton for only his ROOKIE year.

Meanwhile.... tom brady turns first round draft pick WR's into busts...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wes Welker who has more TD's with Peyton than he had in any year with Brady despite being older and not in his prime?

And who was Marvin Harrison before Peyton came along? Reggie and Edge played nearly their entire career with Peyton and Faulk played with Peyton for only his ROOKIE year.

Meanwhile.... tom brady turns first round draft pick WR's into busts...

So u never heard of Anthony Gonzalez 2007 1st round pick of the colts

Thats ok most colt fans want to forget him also

BTW Brady has never had a WR from the 1st round:suds:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the one who couldn't stay healthy after his rookie year in the NFL?

Oh right, I suppose its peytons fault that gonzo couldn't keep himself on the field due to injuries.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure Gonzalez's career was derailed by injuries not actual playing ability.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok I thought Chad Jackson was. My bad. But he still had Dan Graham and Ben Watson as first round picks. Jackson was the 4 pick of the 2nd round and I don't think he has 20 catches for his career. Also, don't understate the value of Kevin Faulk. He was a stud and is one of the most underrated players I've ever seen. He made so many huge plays for the pats

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I thought Chad Jackson was. My bad. But he still had Dan Graham and Ben Watson as first round picks. Jackson was the 4 pick of the 2nd round and I don't think he has 20 catches for his career. Also, don't understate the value of Kevin Faulk. He was a stud and is one of the most underrated players I've ever seen. He made so many huge plays for the pats

Chad jackson was 2nd round but was injured in 06 pre season and and bothered all season by hamstring then in AFCCG vs colts tore his ACL Pats never found out if he was any good:suds:
He got a shot with denver in 08 but never played much

QBs are only as good as their receivers and vice versa

Yes welker has more TDs with manning but let me know when he gets as many receptions and yards 122/1569 in a year:suds:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad jackson was 2nd round but was injured in 06 pre season and and bothered all season by hamstring then in AFCCG vs colts tore his ACL Pats never found out if he was any good:suds:

Yes welker has more TDs with manning but let me know when he gets as many receptions and yards 122/1569 in a year:suds:

Let me know when ANY WR under either Brady OR Manning passes Jerry Rice.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me know when Austin Collie has 650 yards and 8 TD's in 9 games with brady as his QB.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....and Rice, as I recall, did so in a strike shortened season. Yes?

Now...who would you rather have on your team: Rice or Moss?
moss scored the record td in only week 13 or 14th game of the season. he also had 3-4 tds called back for pass interference, which were ticky tack calls.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moss scored the record td in only week 13 or 14th game of the season. he also had 3-4 tds called back for pass interference, which were ticky tack calls.

actually he scored it the last week...

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he broke the record before that, 3-4 tds were called back. the point is he caught that many tds in the same period of time that rice did, yes they didnt count technically but its pretty stupid to say rice is so much better than moss cuz he did it in 13 games, moss did it to but the bogus pi calls by refs which are so controvertial robbed him.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he broke the record before that, 3-4 tds were called back. the point is he caught that many tds in the same period of time that rice did, yes they didnt count technically but its pretty stupid to say rice is so much better than moss cuz he did it in 13 games, moss did it to but the bogus pi calls by refs which are so controvertial robbed him.

How dense are you??? haha

You are counting TDs that called OPI????? hahahhahahaah

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dense are you??? haha

You are counting TDs that called OPI????? hahahhahahaah
reckognize foo. moss broke the record in the same amount of time. its not his fault the pi went against him when it could of gone to either wr/cb on a 50/50 judgment call.

1st and 4 at PHI 4 (5:23) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to R.Moss for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty.

ooooooo. thats right brah. read it and try to comprehend. moss broke the record in the same tine as rice without the bogus, cheesy, balogny pi calls. he caught more tds than rice in the same time span. the notiion that rice did it in "13" game is utterly hilarous. moss wipes the floor with rice anyone that thinks otherwise doesnt have half a brain.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reckognize foo. moss broke the record in the same amount of time. its not his fault the pi went against him when it could of gone to either wr/cb on a 50/50 judgment call.

1st and 4 at PHI 4 (5:23) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to R.Moss for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty.

ooooooo. thats right brah. read it and try to comprehend. moss broke the record in the same tine as rice without the bogus, cheesy, balogny pi calls. he caught more tds than rice in the same time span. the notiion that rice did it in "13" game is utterly hilarous. moss wipes the floor with rice anyone that thinks otherwise doesnt have half a brain.

In the NFL almost always PI goes against the defense so if it is against Moss then it usually means it is that obvious. You can't count PI calls that is just ridiculous. Do you know if Rice had any called back for PI or say Holding by the OL or whatever call that took back one of his touchdowns? You just can't go down that rabbit hole of "well if this didn't happen then he most definitely would have scored."

Also I don't know a single half intelligent person that would take Moss over Rice. Moss has had a few good years in his career but quit on his teammates, was a cancer in the locker room, and for most of his career ran the fly route and that is about it. He refused to block most of the time in the run gamer. Moss has the physical tools over Rice by a long shot but any team would rather have a guy that works as hard as Rice did to be as great as he was over whiny childlike player like Moss.