• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

make her run!

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberal Icon, you just shut them down with that post from Jon!!!!!!

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberal Icon, you just shut them down with that post from Jon!!!!!!

Not really....the "Serena would crush everyone" argument is a little lame when she loses to people outside the top ten in her own era. I agree that Serena has the highest ceiling in women's tennis history. I don't think that makes her the best player. She just has way too many off days.

When my argument is based on consistency, quoting an article about the skill of an in-form Serena does nothing to dispel my point.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really....the "Serena would crush everyone" argument is a little lame when she loses to people outside the top ten in her own era. I agree that Serena has the highest ceiling in women's tennis history. I don't think that makes her the best player. She just has way too many off days.

When my argument is based on consistency, quoting an article about the skill of an in-form Serena does nothing to dispel my point.

The worst thing about Serena that affects her legacy is her consistency ( or lack of it rather ).

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing about Serena that affects her legacy is her consistency ( or lack of it rather ).

Her legacy is secured and does not need approval from clowns like you. Anybody with a modicum of knowledge in sports knows that injuries are part of the game that affect whether a player plays like Carl Ripken or prone to injuries and disease like Venus, Serena or Ken Griffin jr. The ability to come back after life-threatening embolism and perform at a higher level at age 32 is the stuff legends are made of, escaping clowns like you with this nonsensical consistency drivel.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her legacy is secured and does not need approval from clowns like you. Anybody with a modicum of knowledge in sports knows that injuries are part of the game that affect whether a player plays like Carl Ripken or prone to injuries and disease like Venus, Serena or Ken Griffin jr. The ability to come back after life-threatening embolism and perform at a higher level at age 32 is the stuff legends are made of, escaping clowns like you with this nonsensical consistency drivel.

Serious historians cannot give her a high placing in the all time legend list because of her inconsistent level and inability to hold on to the top position or top five continuously for a long span of her career. Its sad but true. :suds:

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious historians cannot give her a high placing in the all time legend list because of her inconsistent level and inability to hold on to the top position or top five continuously for a long span of her career. Its sad but true. :suds:

Serious historians? What a pinhead! Ask Johny Mac, Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova and all the greats and they will tell you Serena's place. They do not need an anonymous poster to tell them Serena does not belong. When Serena is done there will be no question as to her place in women tennis regardless of what clowns like you say. And that is the truth.