• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maiocco: Harbaugh said he wants Randy Moss to return next season

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't wanna play with that choker tom brady. i think he'll be back cuss kap is the anti-brady

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put to much stock into this. I doubt going into the championship game he's going to say" nah don't want him back, we're done with him"

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Randy coming back is probably dependent on $$$.

The way he's being used this season, I think he should be paid veteran league minimum or slightly above that.

He's getting $2.5M for this year.

I'd like him back and hopefully they can agree on somewhere in the middle. ($1.5M?)

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been worth every dime of my 2.5 in my mind.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been worth every dime of my 2.5 in my mind.

I'll be the first to admit I was very surprised about the signing and how it's worked out. Randy has been a model citizen and contributed in ways I did not expect (blocking, for example).

If he wants to come back for a reasonable price, he should get invited to camp. But he's not the threat he used to be and he will be even less of one next year just based on his age.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if Harbaugh truely wants him back, no problem here. but only Jenkins is 'young' and could use some guidance, the rest are now veterans.

looking forward two seasons, MAYBE we should consider drafting one now? doesn't need to be round 1, but should GOOD value come along why not? else, don't need to force it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll be the first to admit I was very surprised about the signing and how it's worked out. Randy has been a model citizen and contributed in ways I did not expect (blocking, for example).

If he wants to come back for a reasonable price, he should get invited to camp. But he's not the threat he used to be and he will be even less of one next year just based on his age.

at seasons start, thought he'd have much more reps than he has.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's exceeded my expectations in terms of being a teammate, mentor, not talking to the media and pristine behavior.

He's not met my expectations for on field performance I thought he'd be like a 800 yard, 8 TD kind of receiver.

Other good receivers have had that kind of season at Randy's age. (example T.O.)

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's exceeded my expectations in terms of being a teammate, mentor, not talking to the media and pristine behavior.

He's not met my expectations for on field performance I thought he'd be like a 800 yard, 8 TD kind of receiver.

Other good receivers have had that kind of season at Randy's age. (example T.O.)

Maybe we should consider who was at the helm for multiple games at the beginning before talking about Randy's stats...

Games like the Vikings come to mind, how do you play without giving Moss a TD pass at the dome?

But we all know he has slowed down and maybe with a full off season training he might just run better the second time around? here is to hoping...:clap:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should consider who was at the helm for multiple games at the beginning before talking about Randy's stats...

Games like the Vikings come to mind, how do you play without giving Moss a TD pass at the dome?

But we all know he has slowed down and maybe with a full off season training he might just run better the second time around? here is to hoping...:clap:

I thought that was a problem. It seemed like Alex was trying too hard to get Moss a TD and either threw a pass to him that wasn't the best choice or hurried it up trying to get it to him.