• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maclean on the hot seat yet?

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac was not ready for this job and we can see it now that he has no influence on the team. They are playing blank games. There is no fire in their eyes as they usually had. It is coach's job to inspire players before and during game. I am not saying he is not trying to do it, but it is not working the way he does it. For the next 4-5 games if we see team playing this way, Mac will be out or back to AHL.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TG put it the best by saying if the coach wants to make an impact by benching someone shouldnt he give a reason so the players know the boundaries, i mean everyone here is assuming it's due to Kovy playing badly(with the exception of us that think he isn't playing badly). But they've given no reason, just it's between them, I'm sorry not good enough.

Maclean is in the hot seat if ask me yes.

We keep trying to stay positive and saying it's just a bad start and it'll turn around and yeah the Devils will get out of this bad patch but this is 9 games in now. If we fall too far behind it's gonna be dreadful.

If people say he isn't in the hot seat, when does that come then?
When is it time to point the finger at him?

I dunno interesting thread to be honest, didn't expect this kinda start at all.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are the coach and your team looks a) disinterested and/or b) completely out of sync, you are on the hot seat. It is one thing to be a coach of a bad team or a team without talent, but the Devils are neither. Coach is very much accountable in my book.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou should start look for JMac's replacement. He should not wait untill it is too late. We allowed most goals in the league and have worst goals difference. Players have no chemistry. Lou, please do something to not ruin this season we were so exciting about at the beginning.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
with lou's past choices of coaches...i really dont want lou being the one to look for a coach..he is horrible!

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever can do it for us, should do it. But anyway previous coaches carried team to playoffs year by year.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i talked to these two russian brothers i work with. they've had several discussions with mac about being the devils power skating instructors, and one of them coaches macs son.

the one brother was telling me maclean treats the players like mites. everything is always okay, nothing is anything to panic over, basically saying he has a puppy dog mentallity. ...

IF that is true. i'm pretty sure we can agree its NOT what this team needs... and i very well could be true, if you judge how the team is being run by the captains quotes

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope that he hires them, god knows the Devils could use some power skating instructors.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha anything and anyone can help them right now, now the new thing that's gonna "fix" this terrible streak is them having a few games out west. They keep coming up with these new opportunities to turn this season around and it's just not happening.