• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lynch Out

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats pissing me off is he was full a full participant all week, it meant we took some practice time away from brown and michael. Better hope they hold onto the ball in the cold.

Tired of this bullshit from him, how the fk does a 3-4 weeks injury become this?

You can't rush abdominal surgery recovery.

What, you want his guts to spill onto the field ?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen Lynch not only play with injuries, but run hard as fuck with injuries. Questioning his heart is kneejerk.

Agreed... If Lynch isn't gonna play it's because he's not ready...He's probably having discomfort at the repair site and if that's the case it's better for the team that he sits it out.. No way would Lynch just puss out, the guy has been a warrior ....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't rush abdominal surgery recovery.

What, you want his guts to spill onto the field ?

hehe, I don't think that would happen, but if you've had surgery then you know how tender and soar that area can be for a long time... Abdomen get's beat up in football, especially if your a running back turning and twisting and getting hit... If he's not ready he's just not ready...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questioning his heart is kneejerk.
I'm definitely starting to wonder how badly he wants to play or how much he loves the game at this point. Not his toughness -- just the desire to be out there and go through all that it takes to do what he used to do. He was a full go at practice all week with nothing but encouraging assessment on his progress and game availability from PC, then out of nowhere and with no explanation he is ruled out. It's not really adding up.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was stupid to try to bring back a guy in 0 degree weather after such a layoff anyway. No contact for all that time and put him out there playing on surface that's going to be really hard? If he's cleared but benches himself vs. Carolina (if we do win) then to hell with him.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely starting to wonder how badly he wants to play or how much he loves the game at this point. Not his toughness -- just the desire to be out there and go through all that it takes to do what he used to do. He was a full go at practice all week with nothing but encouraging assessment on his progress and game availability from PC, then out of nowhere and with no explanation he is ruled out. It's not really adding up.

Youre right, it doesnt add up. But that could be for a multitude of reasons, and how much he wants to play could just be one of the possibilities. And from what ive sean throughout his career and from the respect he garners from his teammates, id put lack of want-to very low on the list.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his aversion to media plays a part in this reaction from some of the fans. Since hes not a vocal rara type, ever, then when he dissapoints us its easy to just assume he doesnt care.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Civil War in Seattle locker room one day before big game. Wow.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch has been in some wars on the football field. It must be like being in a car wreck every single week for his body with his style of play. And yet some people on here are questioning his heart, toughness and desire?

I see people saying its bullshit, because he's been saying he's fine all week and practicing well and now he's flip-flopping so it shows he has no desire anymore for the game. Well, did it ever occur to some of you that it could be his desire to play is so strong that he was actually hurting all week in practice but just saying he was OK because he really, really wanted to help his team mates in the playoffs? But in the end he just couldn't take it?

Fact is no one knows but Lynch. So any assumptions made here are plain old guesses. But questioning Lynch's toughness?? C'mon man!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what hernia surgery can look like for any of you who are questioning how bad it was or how much desire Lynch is showing to get back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw-rRtC0CRbezJ-kJXxd9opNfGkJtD3wCYNGpNgmvMNKYj64fW.jpg

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch has been in some wars on the football field. It must be like being in a car wreck every single week for his body with his style of play. And yet some people on here are questioning his heart, toughness and desire?

I see people saying its bullshit, because he's been saying he's fine all week and practicing well and now he's flip-flopping so it shows he has no desire anymore for the game. Well, did it ever occur to some of you that it could be his desire to play is so strong that he was actually hurting all week in practice but just saying he was OK because he really, really wanted to help his team mates in the playoffs? But in the end he just couldn't take it?

Fact is no one knows but Lynch. So any assumptions made here are plain old guesses. But questioning Lynch's toughness?? C'mon man!
Who's questioning his toughness? I haven't seen a single person do that.

And you certainly could be correct that he really wasnt phsyically ready to come back but tried to push it anyway. It's possible. However, it's also possible there's some other reason why he's been ruled out. And it's NOT *fact* that nobody but Lynch knows why. We don't know either way. The team has made no clear statement on what caused him to be ruled out, but that by no means indicates the only person on earth who knows why it happened is Lynch.

Hopefull just a minor setback and we'll see him next week. Hopefully.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's questioning his toughness? I haven't seen a single person do that.

And you certainly could be correct that he really wasnt phsyically ready to come back but tried to push it anyway. It's possible. However, it's also possible there's some other reason why he's been ruled out. And it's NOT *fact* that nobody but Lynch knows why. We don't know either way. The team has made no clear statement on what caused him to be ruled out, but that by no means indicates the only person on earth who knows why it happened is Lynch.

Hopefull just a minor setback and we'll see him next week. Hopefully.

There are a few on this thread and in the other Lynch thread saying shit about Lynch.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few on this thread and in the other Lynch thread saying shit about Lynch.
Saying shit? Sure, saying shit. Not questioning toughness though. At least not that I've seen. Maybe tired of his routine. Maybe not sure he's 100% into football like he has been in the past, but that's not the same as questioning toughness.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying shit? Sure, saying shit. Not questioning toughness though. At least not that I've seen. Maybe tired of his routine. Maybe not sure he's 100% into football like he has been in the past, but that's not the same as questioning toughness.

Call it a grey area then. To me if you are saying he's not into the game 100% that is questioning something.

By the way, what do you mean "tired of his routine"?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it a grey area then. To me if you are saying he's not into the game 100% that is questioning something.

By the way, what do you mean "tired of his routine"?
His routine....the unnecessary irreverence to the media, the absence from the team when injured, the things he tends to do that require the organization to handle him in some special way.

Not saying I'm one of those who is tired of it, but some around here appear to be to that point, and I don't think they're out of bounds.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im fine with this, it just means our offense continues to be what it has been since it really took off which is probably for the best in reality.

sad to say but its probably the end of the road for lynch in seattle and possible in the NFL.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His routine....the unnecessary irreverence to the media, the absence from the team when injured, the things he tends to do that require the organization to handle him in some special way.

Not saying I'm one of those who is tired of it, but some around here appear to be to that point, and I don't think they're out of bounds.

Fair enough. Lynch is a quirky guy. There is no doubt about that. But when he was putting up big numbers and kicking ass it didn't seem to matter to the fans. If people have a problem with it now because he's injured then they should have also had a problem with it when he was running for 100+ yards per game and scoring TD's. But they were strangely silent about it then.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Lynch is a quirky guy. There is no doubt about that. But when he was putting up big numbers and kicking ass it didn't seem to matter to the fans. If people have a problem with it now because he's injured then they should have also had a problem with it when he was running for 100+ yards per game and scoring TD's. But they were strangely silent about it then.
I hear you, but life really doesn't work that way. The league doesn't either. If you're a pain in the ass, you're going to get more chances if you're good or talented. If you're not good, there's no point in putting up with your bs.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but life really doesn't work that way. The league doesn't either. If you're a pain in the ass, you're going to get more chances if you're good or talented. If you're not good, there's no point in putting up with your bs.

I don't disagree with that. I just think that some are jumping the gun to get on his case. How do we know he doesn't have any more good football left to give us? Because if he does, those same people that don't want to put up with his bs anymore are going to have another sudden change of heart. I say he's earned the benefit of the doubt here to see where this goes before making judgements about his character and willingness to play.