• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lying down

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Indypus would be silly to win a game......just crazy

...and yet other teams have had the chance to get the #1 and still try to win meaningless games....oh well...plenty that I don't understand

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hello" said the coach. "You play to win the GAME."

I don't think Indy is intentionally sucking for Luck, but the best QB they have is Curtis Painter, so from an owners perspective, he's setting them up for it and his plan is succeeding. Wouldn't it just suck if Andrew Luck said he wouldn't play there because they didn't win a damn game all season? lol.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha, after Aaron Rodgers' success learning from a great, mixed in with the ability to learn from the greatest play calling QB of all time, I imagine he's be pumped to go to Indi instead of somewhere like Kansas City or Jacksonville.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, after Aaron Rodgers' success learning from a great, mixed in with the ability to learn from the greatest play calling QB of all time, I imagine he's be pumped to go to Indi instead of somewhere like Kansas City or Jacksonville.

yea, the opportunity to listen to peyton would be something to think about.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea, the opportunity to listen to peyton would be something to think about.

He's going to get a guaranteed money contract wherever he goes, so with the rookie cap I think that doesn't really play into anything. I think he goes under Peyton if given the chance but he really has to sit and weigh out the option of whether he wants to learn by watching or learn by being thrown into the deep end. With the way some of the rookies are playing this year I imagine he thinks he can go onto a lot of teams and start immediately with success, which is probably true given his skill set.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Luck would be ecstatic to go to Indy and learn from Manning. It's probably the most ideal situation he could fall into.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless he has his heart set on starting right away, after seeing the moderate success thus far of Dalton and Newton.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Luck would be ecstatic to go to Indy and learn from Manning. It's probably the most ideal situation he could fall into.

True, but there's also the possibility he sits for 3 years.

If I were the Colts and drafted Luck. I'd trade Manning after 2 years while he still has a couple years left in him, and make a team that thinks they're a great QB away from winning sell the house for him. And I'm sure they'd find many takers. It would be a great way of building into the next decade. Luck and several high draft picks.

The only thing that might hamper that idea is Peyton's huge contract. Unless he'd want to leave Indy for a chance elsewhere, then he might restructure, but I'm sure he'd only do it if it were an ideal situation.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Someone who, for example, changes or adds to his team affiliations daily in order to get someone with a lot of posts to rep them.

Definitely not me.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone who, for example, changes or adds to his team affiliations daily in order to get someone with a lot of posts to rep them.

Definitely not me.

Flaming is a dirty little rep whore. He's just not a very good one:tongue: