• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lutzenkirchen's BAC was .377

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the drunkest I have gotten was where I couldn't stand up or speak or someone had to hold me up while walking home and have done it on many occasions.

But I would say it wouldn't of been higher than about .25. We had a kid at a frat at MSU that was a rushee and he passed out, went into a coma, and almost died, they said he was at high .30 or .29. .37 is deathly.

But everyone is different, you don't drink much it is lower. If you are an alcoholic it could be extremely high.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me, the places I've lived are Chicagoland, Wisconsin, and St. Louis. One of my best friends has been known to down 36-40 shots in a night (he's also about 320 pounds). One of my other best friends has a habit of getting woken up by cops and getting public intox tickets from being passed out on the doorfront of businesses as they try to open. Hell, earlier this year, I (at 150 pounds) had something like 28 drinks after I finished my last final. I still feel fairly confident that none of us has ever gotten to a legitimate .38.

Even in your example, you probably didn't get up to .4. Your example is somewhere round 12-14 shots worth from a bong. You would have to do that twice in an hour to possibly reach .4, and that's assuming pretty quick absorption and slowly burning it off (and no puking). Your typical frat party just isn't filled with blowing .38.

When I was in the service playing rugby overseas in the UK we used to play a drinking game where you would take a shot of whisky every time they said "thunder" in AC/DC's Thunderstruck...it's something like 25...but 15 in the first 2 minutes and they start with 5 or 6 in the first 30 seconds. Very few made it to the end of the song without hurling but I would guess that the very few that did(without a bunch of 'nancy' pours) made it to .377...and none of them could have found the bathroom on their own, much less tried to drive. Hats off to Lutz for his accomplishments at Auburn, I will avoid passing judgement on this more dubious accomplishment. We were all young once, but unfortunately we are all not given the opportunity to grow old, RIP.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, let's not forget...this kid died. Regardless of how he got to .377, or if anyone else has, or has not, gotten that high. The guy driving was barely twice the legal limit, which at a normal 200lb man is something like 3-4 beers in an hour, or several shots. It sucks that he wasn't able to buckle dude in, or himself. Just like we say about pro-athletes, call a cab, a friend, someone, anyone. It's just not worth it, and if you don't care about yourself, then think about the potential of killing someone else.

Secondly, I would imagine that if you were a daily, heavy, drinker, you could easily reach higher levels of BAC above and beyond what others would be able to function at. That's why there is the term functioning alcoholic. My father in law used to be one. I have no doubt that on some days his BAC was nearly 3-4 times the legal limit, but could still, amazingly, function at a high level. Thankfully, he's pretty much all but quit drinking on a daily basis, and now when he does, it's usually just a few and that's it.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What on the planet is this garbage. This is the definition right from the University of Wisconsin's website. I chose one website. Any website will do. Here it is since you seem to think you know what math you are talking about.

Blood/Breath Alcohol Concentration (BAC) is the amount of alcohol in the bloodstream or on one's breath. BAC is expressed as the weight of ethanol, measured in grams, in 100 milliliters of blood, or 210 liters of breath. BAC can be measured by breath, blood, or urine tests.

Now where in the definition is BAC measured by volume to volume as you suggest instead of weight to volume?
BAC is a metric expressed as a percentage. It's not meant to express what percentage of your blood is alcohol. And you thinking that a .40 BAC meant that 40% of what is pumping through your vascular system was alcohol is fucking hilarious. :pound:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAC is a metric expressed as a percentage. It's not meant to express what percentage of your blood is alcohol. And you thinking that a .40 BAC meant that 40% of what is pumping through your vascular system was alcohol is fucking hilarious. :pound:

That'd be one hell of a party rit there.

"Look errbody, I'm 80 proof!" :yahoo:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, Soft Tits. Sometimes when I'm that drunk I just become a whirlwind of teeth and fingernails.

:spit:

Yeah, it wasn't easy explaining all those scratches to the wife. I just told her I was hanging with Sasquatch and ran through a brier patch.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I got pulled over with a .29 once. I was drunker than shit

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have explained it the best I can according to the medical definitions and if you go to any website and read the explanations I have provided you'll discover that what I have stated is absolutely true medically. What is absolutely hilarious is that you have no clue even if after the proper medical explanation. I think I would have received better understanding from a post.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have explained it the best I can according to the medical definitions and if you go to any website and read the explanations I have provided you'll discover that what I have stated is absolutely true medically. What is absolutely hilarious is that you have no clue even if after the proper medical explanation. I think I would have received better understanding from a post.
OK, you've convinced me. You're retarded.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your last post was a self-indictment. I wouldn't expect anything less.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My blood is like 40% cheese.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your last post was a self-indictment. I wouldn't expect anything less.
Nothing you copy and pasted supports your claim that a .40 BAC translates to 40% vascular system being occupied by alcohol. BAC is a metric that indicates how much alcohol by weight (grams) is present per volume of blood (deciliters). It does not account for dehydration or viscosity of the blood it is present in.
Its OK to be wrong but quit trying to feed everyone misinformation.