• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luongo

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ask price vs. offer price, apparently:

Told asking price for Schneider to Oilers was the 7, a 2nd and a good young player. High price to trade within division, Oil passed.
— Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) June 30, 2013

Yup the oiler offer was 1st and second

I wouldnt want that from a division opponent who could not only hurt your team in head to heads but also change the playoff complexion of your division by beating ip on opponents

And i bet the young player gillis was looking for was dave gagnes son

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup the oiler offer was 1st and second

I wouldnt want that from a division opponent who could not only hurt your team in head to heads but also change the playoff complexion of your division by beating ip on opponents

And i bet the young player gillis was looking for was dave gagnes son

But once he makes the decision that Schneider needs to go, how much faith does he have in the guy? And on a porous Edmonton team?

Schneider would not have looked as good there, IMO. He's going to look like the superstar he's been projected to be in NJ.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But once he makes the decision that Schneider needs to go, how much faith does he have in the guy? And on a porous Edmonton team?

Schneider would not have looked as good there, IMO. He's going to look like the superstar he's been projected to be in NJ.

U think he wanted to do this deal???? U think he didnt think schneider was a stud

It was to a point that something had to be done to clear the dollars and his fuck ups led us to yesterday

Oilers will eventually figure it out and schneider would have been the guy to help them

Would have been a huge upgrade over dubnyk

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U think he wanted to do this deal???? U think he didnt think schneider was a stud

It was to a point that something had to be done to clear the dollars and his fuck ups led us to yesterday

Oilers will eventually figure it out and schneider would have been the guy to help them

Would have been a huge upgrade over dubnyk

I loved it when Montreal took Fucale right in front of Edmonton. Then they trade their pick to the Kings who took Zykov who some had as a potential 1st round pick.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strombone ‏@strombone1 14h
Congrats to the @NHLDevils , can't think of a better person or player to replace a hall of famer!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aquillini, Gillis and Tortorella all have travelled to Florida to talk with Roberto Luongo...

When is it my turn?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aquillini, Gillis and Tortorella all have travelled to Florida to talk with Roberto Luongo...

When is it my turn?

sorry bud ... theres already one mangiacake too many on the trip :)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When is it my turn?

Right after Dr Phil, Joel Osteen, The Sham Wow guy and a police negotiator.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Green Men have been asked to appear in Luongo's living room window.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sleep doctor on his way too ... dont stare at his shiny medallion bobby lou!!!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Cory Schneider ask for a trade? Long time hockey executive, agent and media personality Bill Watters, who will be on the David Pratt Show this evening, has said that he has it on good authority that Schneider had asked the Vancouver Canucks for a trade.

When contacted by CKNW for comment, the Vancouver Canucks and Schneider's agent Mike Liut have categorically denied that Schneider had ever asked to be traded by the Vancouver Canucks.

If any of Watters' story is true, it would shed light on the perception that the Canucks could have received more for Schneider in a trade.

http://www.cknw.com/Channels/Reg/Sp...113&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Cory Schneider ask for a trade? Long time hockey executive, agent and media personality Bill Watters, who will be on the David Pratt Show this evening, has said that he has it on good authority that Schneider had asked the Vancouver Canucks for a trade.

When contacted by CKNW for comment, the Vancouver Canucks and Schneider's agent Mike Liut have categorically denied that Schneider had ever asked to be traded by the Vancouver Canucks.

If any of Watters' story is true, it would shed light on the perception that the Canucks could have received more for Schneider in a trade.

CKNW AM 980: News. Talk. Sports. Local Sports

not surprising at all

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CKNW AM 980: News. Talk. Sports. Local Sports

not surprising at all

What's not surprising? That he'd ask for a trade or that someone is trying to spin it saying he asked?

Not sure I buy that he asked considering all that went down at the time. How surprised he seemed when they talked to him, the stories about how he heard it on TV. Either he's acting very well or he was genuinely surprised.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not surprising? That he'd ask for a trade or that someone is trying to spin it saying he asked?

Not sure I buy that he asked considering all that went down at the time. How surprised he seemed when they talked to him, the stories about how he heard it on TV. Either he's acting very well or he was genuinely surprised.

id believe it was spin if it came from one of the local writers/Gillis mouthpieces ... Bill Watters is toronto based

then theres that thing about Mike Liut predicting a year ago that Crampy would be the one who got traded ... perhaps a lil bit of insider knowledge there ??? lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Pratt ‏@DavePrattNW980 2m
For the record, both #Canucks front office and Schneider's agent Mike Liut denied that there was any trade request.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Watters and David Pratt?!? Now there's a couple of drunken blowhards.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puckdaddy just retweeted the kesler/crampy off-ice rumour ... i will refrain from posting because i dont want to end up like "poonerman"