• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luka Doncic is a star

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch him play and you will not be disappointed.

Court vision. Killer shot. One step ahead of the rest. Can even break ankles.
Crazy talent.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was my number one pic by faaaar

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was my number one pic by faaaar
me too- I was on the Doncic train before anyone.

on a similar note- not to be a hater, well, maybe to be a hater, but a truthful hater- the Lakers arent that great because after 5 years of being bad- the best they have to offer is Ingram and Ball.

5 straight times in the lotto- and what they have to build with around LeBron and the cap room is just not as good as you would think it would be after being awful for 5 straight years.

Not one time did they get a Mitchell or Doncic or Porzingis or Tatum or Simmons etc.....thats part bad luck, part bad drafting, and plenty of blame to go on trading picks well well into the future.

You dont need the #1 overall pick to get a Simmons sometimes- I think in this last draft Doncic, Bamba, Jackson are all going to be amazing players. Porzingis was #4. Mitchell was later on. Tatum was #3.

The Cavs had a number of chances in the lotto since they drafted LeBron---- and of course hit on him and Kyrie, hit on Wiggins to a certain extent as they used him to get Love, but mostly missed on Waiters, TT, and straight up shit the bed on Bennett (albeit in a REALLY REALLY bad top of the lotto that year).

Ingram still COULD become a high level guy, but damn. You look at all these guys that have come out in the last 5 years and wonder what could have been.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4AD.gif