• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LT

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jake Long good enough to play LT right now? And will he play 16 games? If he goes down, what then?

Right now, Titans LT, Michael Roos is supposedly being shopped. Who could we trade for this guy? Currently, the Titans have Roos, Michael Oher, and Taylor Lewan waiting - which is why they are trying to move Roos.

Jake Matthews started at LT for the Falcons this week and they beat the Saints, even though Jake sprained his ankle in that game.

I would say trade Chris Long for Roos if Chris was healthy. Put Chris somewhere he could play a playoff game at least. We don't need 4 LT's, but what if they ALL SUCK?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn’t the players we have SJ. It’s our Coaching staff trying to be cute and innovative. Robinson would have had no problem starting at LG or LT if our coaching staff didn’t make him split time in both positions in his limited playing time. It’s a stupid move on our coaching staff plain and simple. We don’t need more LT’s we need a coaching staff that teaches rookies play the position they’re slotted to play for the upcoming season. I’ll add to it and say, take SF for example. Alex boon wasn’t ready to play last week so what did they do? He split time with the backup so he could get up-to-speed with the game and knock the rust of and not knock their QB out of the game. Why? Because it’s smart coaching. Sure Saffold or Robinson wouldn’t be as good as a 100% healthy Long but I can be certain it would have been better than we saw on Sunday.

Do you realize we had 4 of our first 4 picks in the draft not starting this year?
Robinson, Donald, Joyner and Tre Mason.

There’s another team that did that last year. The Miami Dolphins……lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got no offense. Haven't had one for years no matter who the coach is. We were ranked 27th in the NFL last year and went defense on 2 of first 3 picks.

We can't score. Lol.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. I don't blame the players. Most of these players under a different coaching staff would do wonders. I'm sure. This isn't the same old drafting, I actually like their picks. We could argue whats necessary and whats not, but it takes a real bone head to have all 4 of your picks riding the bench to start the game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point exactly. The players the FO has put in place are not getting the job done for the best coaches. We are that bad.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76 is spot on. We don't have an offense and you can't win many games if you don't outscore the opponent. We take nearly three quarters to score anything. We did that under Linehan and Spigot. Most professional level offenses have points on the board in THE FIRST QUARTER NOT THE FREAKIN THIRD QUARTER!!!!!

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a complete and utter lack of discipline on the players' part. How many times can the Rams shoot themselves in the foot before realizing they need to keep their fingers out of the trigger guard. 13 penalties for 120 freakin' yards. WHO DOES THAT!? Even worse is... that doesn't even count the penalties that the Vikings declined. There might have been 20 of them, total. Two of Minnesota's TD drives were created and/or extended by penalties alone. Sickening.

My expectations plummeted back on August 23rd in Cleveland. I was fully prepared for another season opening loss. But, 34-6? Even I wasn't ready for that kind of embarrassment. They certainly played like the youngest team in the league. Hell... they played like a bunch of pre-schoolers... both physically AND mentally.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the last time we had a good offense was back in 2006 when Bulger tossed for 4300 yards and Jackson ran for 1500 yards.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we are getting some decent receivers with Britt, Bailey, and Quick we need another back like Steven Jackson, a QB like Kurt Warner, and an O-line. Again, we have neglected the offense in favor of the defense (except for LBs) and we are now reaping what we have sown for the last 10 years by overlooking BPA on both sides of the ball. On defense, outside of Lauarinaitus, we have not drafted another stud LB for a very long time and if Laurinaitus goes down, we are going to be in the same mess we have at RB, QB, and the O-line on offense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we are getting some decent receivers with Britt, Bailey, and Quick we need another back like Steven Jackson, a QB like Kurt Warner, and an O-line. Again, we have neglected the offense in favor of the defense (except for LBs) and we are now reaping what we have sown for the last 10 years by overlooking BPA on both sides of the ball. On defense, outside of Lauarinaitus, we have not drafted another stud LB for a very long time and if Laurinaitus goes down, we are going to be in the same mess we have at RB, QB, and the O-line on offense.

Ogletree was a first rounder, so let's give him a chance, but otherwise I agree. Need to address QB and SLB in this upcoming draft, if not free agency.

As far as QB goes, what if Eli gets run out of NY? Would you jump on that option? I might, with a chance to develop a young QB behind him. Depends on the cost, of course. He may throw a lot of picks, but he is a leader. I doubt it happens (NY media blows things out of proportion), just a thought.