• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSUoverUSC Review Sheet for Movies in Theaters

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Must have just watched Eat, Pray, Love.

Wow, Hollywood has outdone itself with this one. Married woman, decides she needs to find herself by traveling the world. "Life is just too hard...I can't do this anymore."

Divorces her husband who really loves her. She doesn't really know why she needs to leave, but "just does," then she starts shacking up with another guy...and leaves him as well...

You never see her working the entire 1 year journey...Just eating and praying to an Indian woman that is her source of "peace."She is seeking this palm reader out as the one with the answers to her problems...So she gets guilty about her first marriage only to find a guy that tells her, "You must forgive yourself"...LOL! (Here is a concept, how about apologizing for your actions!)

She finds a 3rd guy...that really falls for her...and she wants to run again, but the palm reader helps her discover that this 3rd man must be the "balance" that she has been looking for all along. So the movie concludes with her sailing off into the sunset towards this island with this tall dark handsome man.

Wow! Every woman's dream I guess...

Spiritually speaking, the movie's message is wicked...

"Don't worry about the people you hurt, just worry about yourself at all cost"

Eat, relax, pray and love yourself

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might see Black Swan today. Anyone see it yet?

I have. Thought it was pretty good. Great acting and story line. You can really tell that the actress were really into their rolls. They learned ballet and even have the anorexic look that ballet dancers have. Special effects are pretty good, too. Yes, there is a lesbo scene and a few other sexual scenes, but no nudity. The most a sex scene last is like a minute, max, if that.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen some lesbo scenes in my time, and that sir was no lesbo scene. What a rip-off!

I did not say it was a fantasticle lesbo scene. None the less, it was a lesbo scene.

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Men who enjoy watching lesbians have sex are latent homosexuals.

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Updating the front page too

Season of the Witch - I read a few scathing reviews and went to see this just to see how bad a movie Cage was willing to sign to. I was surprised that this movie wasn't nearly as bad as the critics said. The large scale battle scenes are bad and the CGI for the most part about a decade behind, but the story was a bit interesting, and actually surprised me. At first, I thought this was just another attack on the Church of the Middle Ages, but it was actually, in a weird way, a defense of it. The movie was always entertaining and moved very quickly, so you won't be bored. 5/10

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw 127 Hours tonight.

Was pretty good. "The scene" wasn't as gruesome as I thought it would be, but still pretty gory.

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I didn't like it.

I thought it was a pseudo-atheist manifesto for living a pointless life of diversions. What did he have to live for? His memories of his family? That's all he thought about. Not regret, not charity, not love. I think 127 Hours is far and away the most overrated movie of the year. The first 15 minutes were okay in a K2 sort of way, but the movie slid into boring repetition. Really a mundane take on what we're willing to do to survive. Very little interesting psychology in the movie. The scene of him breaking and cutting his arm off wasn't that bad.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cast Away is a lot more interesting

NO !! that was a movie based on the economy down fall of the American industry and feaver fer wealth -- alot of inuwindows about grouth and riches to the rich

a more gooder movie with Tom Hanks -- Appallo 13 --my fav

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO !! that was a movie based on the economy down fall of the American industry and feaver fer wealth -- alot of inuwindows about grouth and riches to the rich

a more gooder movie with Tom Hanks -- Appallo 13 --my fav

LOL

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinimax is showing some good movies....Last night, I was watching "The hills have Thighs" Very good flick

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Dilemma: Pretty good romantic comedy. Theme of the movie is honesty. Really good message throughout. Perhaps it tries to touch on too many issues - unfaithfulness, faithfulness, moral dilemmas, gambling, anger, drugs, hard work, ambition, best friends, and marriage. But to make the characters more believable, I'd say erring on the side of too many issues is better than too few issues. Flashbacks in the movie were hilarious. Jennifer Connelly is stunning. She lost probably about ten pounds too much. Still, she is a striking beauty, not as beautiful as the Beloved, but very beautiful. The last scene with her and her man when they are alone made me cry. Literally, I was balling in the theater this morning. Really good ending. A well movie that should be considered a classic of the romantic comedy drama, especially considering all the recent dross in that category. 8/10

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dilemma: Pretty good romantic comedy. Theme of the movie is honesty. Really good message throughout. Perhaps it tries to touch on too many issues - unfaithfulness, faithfulness, moral dilemmas, gambling, anger, drugs, hard work, ambition, best friends, and marriage. But to make the characters more believable, I'd say erring on the side of too many issues is better than too few issues. Flashbacks in the movie were hilarious. Jennifer Connelly is stunning. She lost probably about ten pounds too much. Still, she is a striking beauty, not as beautiful as the Beloved, but very beautiful. The last scene with her and her man when they are alone made me cry. Literally, I was balling in the theater this morning.

I've always wanted to do that but everytime I talk a girl into it, as soon as I get an erection someone behind me yells "Down in Front"