• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU DB Jalen Mills suspended indefinitely...

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without reading anything, but based on the past...

Is he a starter? If yes, nothing will come of this. He will be playing by the time the first game happens.

Starter last year, but in my personal opinion he isn't a starter. I want him off the team, only way justice can be done.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pgtkt.gif

This has a very nice calming effect on the viewer that allows one to watch it over and over.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mills lawyer'd up and now saying that his girlfriend was the one who punched the girl. The girlfriend is taking responsibility for it. Some saying it was a Cat fight with him in the middle of it. Who knows, could be BS. He didn't report to court and he was dodging police officers, so it looks like BS to me.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mills lawyer'd up and now saying that his girlfriend was the one who punched the girl. The girlfriend is taking responsibility for it. Some saying it was a Cat fight with him in the middle of it. Who knows, could be BS. He didn't report to court and he was dodging police officers, so it looks like BS to me.

That's what I was thinking. It never looks good when you do that shit, he may not be guilty but his actions sure point in the direction of guilt imo. They mentioned a witness too, should be interesting to see what, if anything, comes of it.

fla-TIGER

LSU 2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 966.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, he showed poor judgement on his part. I say kick him off the team. That is one way for Miles to put an end to what are becoming yearly distractions before the season even begins.

Last edited by a moderator:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, he showed poor judgement on his part. I say kick him off the team. That is one way for Miles to put an end to what are becoming yearly distractions before the season even begins.

Wouldn't be the first time he has taken the proper precautions and kicked a guy off the team yet the distractions are still yearly. Perrilloux, Mathieu, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one other big name guy kicked off.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn, LSU has more dope smokers, barroom brawlers, thieves, liars, drunks, sucker punchers, and general moral delinquents than most, even in an SEC environment that values talent and victories over right and wrong. I lay this on Miles, who recruits talent and doesn't seem to bother to research those pesky citizenship issues.

He'll have to sit out one of those early season games against some lightweight, and the university will help him find a lawyer to broker a friendly deal in the courtroom of some LSU graduate judge. What else is new?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn, LSU has more dope smokers, barroom brawlers, thieves, liars, drunks, sucker punchers, and general moral delinquents than most, even in an SEC environment that values talent and victories over right and wrong. I lay this on Miles, who recruits talent and doesn't seem to bother to research those pesky citizenship issues.

He'll have to sit out one of those early season games against some lightweight, and the university will help him find a lawyer to broker a friendly deal in the courtroom of some LSU graduate judge. What else is new?

DID%20NOT%20READ.gif

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agreed