• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love: Wolves have better team/foundation than Lakers

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'll keep saying 16. sorry, shorty. everyone ELSE seems to get it...

glad YOU admit it's 16 altogether FINALLY, though...

and btw, that'd be 13 more than the Heat. guess YOU'LL be waiting on your deathbed to catch up...:laugh3:

Everyone?
3 Lakers fans who have nothing now but the worst team in the West?

After this , why not throw an original Kobe 5>2 or something witty like that at me:lol

Like I told you before, I'll look forward to the fun post season Heat fans are soon to have, and enjoy the ride as long as it goes.

You guys can sit around the campfire and discuss the accolades of George Mican.:yahoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares - most of those titles won by the Celtics happened before the were even born any way and totally irrelevent - No team in the NBA has more championships in the NBA in the modern era. The Lakers won titles, in the 80's 90's and 2000's and they have a few in this decades. The Lakers still has more titles then Miami and the Bulls combined. Houston, Miami, and the Spurs still gets beat by the number of titles the Lakers have. Houston 2, Miami 3 and Spurs 5 to the Lakers 10. Dallas has one, Miami has 3, Houston has 3, Pisstons has 1, Bulls - nothing since the 1990's. The Lakers clearly is losing this year, but still a far superior organization than any other team in the NBA. Only the New England Patriots and New York Yankees rivals the greatness of the Lakers as far as sports franchises.[/QUOTE

Nice story.
However, as of today, they are currently the worst team in the WC, haven't won a 2nd round game in what now will be 4 seasons and are miles away from being even close to a contender.

I strongly disagree with your "far superior organization" if you are talking anything current.
When is the last time the front office did anything right?

good Lord, here we go with THIS troll crap again. DO tell everyone what YOU would've done, genius...

yep, YOU would've done things SOOOOO differently...:rollseyes:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares - most of those titles won by the Celtics happened before the were even born any way and totally irrelevent - No team in the NBA has more championships in the NBA in the modern era. The Lakers won titles, in the 80's 90's and 2000's and they have a few in this decades. The Lakers still has more titles then Miami and the Bulls combined. Houston, Miami, and the Spurs still gets beat by the number of titles the Lakers have. Houston 2, Miami 3 and Spurs 5 to the Lakers 10. Dallas has one, Miami has 3, Houston has 3, Pisstons has 1, Bulls - nothing since the 1990's. The Lakers clearly is losing this year, but still a far superior organization than any other team in the NBA. Only the New England Patriots and New York Yankees rivals the greatness of the Lakers as far as sports franchises.[/QUOTE

Nice story.
However, as of today, they are currently the worst team in the WC, haven't won a 2nd round game in what now will be 4 seasons and are miles away from being even close to a contender.

I strongly disagree with your "far superior organization" if you are talking anything current.
When is the last time the front office did anything right?

Yes, but the Lakers will come back - that's the type of franchise they are. By the time Lebron is done in Miami, Riley will be too old and will be replaced and Miami will never be relevent again. Miami has 3 titles, over the Lakers 10 or so since 1980 - Miami will never catch the Lakers in titles.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone?
3 Lakers fans who have nothing now but the worst team in the West?
and a case full of titles? lol seems SOMEONE'S memory is short...like his STATURE...

After this , why not throw an original Kobe 5>2 or something witty like that at me:lol

no need, YOU just did it for me. thanks...:laugh3:

Like I told you before, I'll look forward to the fun post season Heat fans are soon to have, and enjoy the ride as long as it goes.

not for nearly as long as you'd like it. then when you sink into oblivion we'll continue to laugh then as now...

You guys can sit around the campfire and discuss the accolades of George Mican.:yahoo:

:::::::::::YYYYAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN::::::::

ah well, no suprise. spins and twists is all you've ever had. your twisted world, i guess...:lol:

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but the Lakers will come back - that's the type of franchise they are. By the time Lebron is done in Miami, Riley will be too old and will be replaced and Miami will never be relevent again. Miami has 3 titles, over the Lakers 10 or so since 1980 - Miami will never catch the Lakers in titles.

Why do you think the Lakers will come back? If Dr.Buss was still running things yea but I would argue that he was a pretty big constant throughout all those Laker titles. Don't underestimate the difference between Dr.Buss and his kid.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to be a Bull. He has wanted to play with Westbrook or Rose for a long time. Obviously he isnt going to OKC.

#ENDOFSPECULATION

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think the Lakers will come back? If Dr.Buss was still running things yea but I would argue that he was a pretty big constant throughout all those Laker titles. Don't underestimate the difference between Dr.Buss and his kid.

in all honesty that's where we're ALL waiting to see. if the Short Buss gets it. too soon to say he never will. but as with everything else time'll tell...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good Lord, here we go with THIS troll crap again. DO tell everyone what YOU would've done, genius...

yep, YOU would've done things SOOOOO differently...:rollseyes:

All I did was reply to a stupid comment someone else made telling me his great the Lakers are being run.

News flash..., Turn on the game on watch your current shit show of a team getting run out of Staples.
Now, look at the man in the red jersey named Dwight Howard, you know him?
He played for you last year and then wanted no part of your shit show or best run organization :lol:

Me? I only have to make decisions for my business, and I'm doing ok, but thanks for asking.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was reply to a stupid comment someone else made telling me his great the Lakers are being run.

News flash..., Turn on the game on watch your current shit show of a team getting run out of Staples.
Now, look at the man in the red jersey named Dwight Howard, you know him?
He played for you last year and then wanted no part of your shit show or best run organization :lol:

not MY fault the guy couldn't take the flames. nice try, though...

Me? I only have to make decisions for my business, and I'm doing ok, but thanks for asking.

not that anyone cares about what a beer vendor does. but hey, if you feel the need to brag about it, then by all means go for yours...:laugh3:

your crap job and no one asked, but hey, whatever works for you...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They aren't near smart enough to understand the difference.
They think what was will automatically be again.
They are a current laughing stock.
They NEVER were before.
They think they are a FA and draft pick away from fixing this mess.
All that will make them at this point is the Charlotte Bobcats ( if their lucky).

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr Buss had down years too if I recall.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LAKERS are the NBA.

The league is better when the Lakers are good.
The league makes more money when the Lakers are good.
The league NEEDS a good Lakers team. They cannot rely on the LBJ short term forever.
The league will do anything (up to and including 2014 tinfoil hat conspiracy rigged lotteries) to make sure the Lakers are good.

And it makes sense.
If profits are spinning out of control with a good Lakers team, you better damn well believe the league will make sure it happens.

I cannot even fault them. This is A BUSINESS. The Lakers are great for the business of the NBA.
They are more important than any 20 lesser franchises combined to the overall product and NBA brand.

Don't kid yourself Kevin Love.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right. He should come to the Suns though. :nod:

The Suns certainly have been the surprise of the year in the NBA. I thought they were a guarantee for the Wiggins/Parker sweepstakes prior to the season starting. If the Suns got Love then they certainly would make some noise.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LAKERS are the NBA.

The league NEEDS a good Lakers team. They cannot rely on the LBJ short term forever.
The league will do anything (up to and including 2014 tinfoil hat conspiracy rigged lotteries) to make sure the Lakers are good.

And it makes sense.
If profits are spinning out of control with a good Lakers team, you better damn well believe the league will make sure it happens.

I cannot even fault them. This is A BUSINESS. The Lakers are great for the business of the NBA.
They are more important than any 20 lesser franchises combined to the overall product and NBA brand.

:10:

Not even a Lakers fan! I've seen some of your posts stampede, very unbiased, :suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LAKERS are the NBA.

And it makes sense.

That being said, the Spurs has been a top notch team for the NBA - I really would love to see the Lakers pick Popovich up when he leaves the Spurs.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mitch basically telling Magic to shut the fuck up.....too funny

Last edited by a moderator:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[MEDIA=twitter]436623497633079296[/MEDIA]

Mitch basically telling Magic to shut the fuck up.....too funny

He said that facetiously. He also said "I'll never say Earvin, you have to stop saying this or that."

Lots of interesting stuff from Mitch. He said the Lakers weren't simply looking to dump salary to get under the luxury tax threshold which they easily could have. The Lakers were looking to take back assets as well as dumping salary. They obviously couldn't get the appropriate assets, in their view anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: