• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love: Wolves have better team/foundation than Lakers

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he suppose to say? I hate it here I can't wait to leave? I'm a Wolves fan and i've already made peace with the fact he's gone although i'm not so sure it will be to the Lakers.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right. He should come to the Suns though. :nod:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he suppose to say? I hate it here I can't wait to leave? I'm a Wolves fan and i've already made peace with the fact he's gone although i'm not so sure it will be to the Lakers.

Nobody saying he had to shit on Minnesota but he will even get more hated on next year if after he said this, he leaves for the Lakers....any other team will be fine but you can't go to the Lakers after you said this. If he goes to another team these comments are irrelevant

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody saying he had to shit on Minnesota but he will even get more hated on next year if after he said this, he leaves for the Lakers....any other team will be fine but you can't go to the Lakers after you said this. If he goes to another team these comments are irrelevant

Are you saying he'd be hated by Laker fans or Wolves fans? :scratch:

And the fact that the Wolves have a better foundation, meh. The Lakers have the means and the wherewithal to create the foundation that Mr. Love is referring.

I will say this though, if the Buss family continues to make shitty decisions and not allow Mitch to do his job, Kevin Love will NEVER be a Laker! :gaah:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying he'd be hated by Laker fans or Wolves fans? :scratch:

And the fact that the Wolves have a better foundation, meh. The Lakers have the means and the wherewithal to create the foundation that Mr. Love is referring.

I will say this though, if the Buss family continues to make shitty decisions and not allow Mitch to do his job, Kevin Love will NEVER be a Laker! :gaah:

Wolves fans. He didn't have to say that about the Lakers organization so he would look like a major jackass if after saying that he signs with the Lakers next year.

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....Love then spoke with his agent who said you can make an extra $15-30M in endorsements if you went to LA....and quietly said why would I stay in Minn.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is starting to talk alot about different options, different cities, but now to suggest he could see it for the long term in Minnesota.......interesting.........

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....Love then spoke with his agent who said you can make an extra $15-30M in endorsements if you went to LA....and quietly said why would I stay in Minn.

yo join our fantasy baseball league on CBS boss

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves fans. He didn't have to say that about the Lakers organization so he would look like a major jackass if after saying that he signs with the Lakers next year.

Yeah I would tend to agree. But it's not like there's a ton of Wolves fans around the country, mostly locally. Laker fans surround the US!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be worse he could promise his fans a championship then bail on team in free agency

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves are better right now than the Lakers - this is true and no question, but

I will bet you that the Lakers will be better than the Minnesota Timberwolves long term and they will win another championship long before the Timberwolves ever will.

That's because the Lakers will rebuild faster and better and the Timberwolves goes up and down, up and down and never to the top

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would tend to agree. But it's not like there's a ton of Wolves fans around the country, mostly locally. Laker fans surround the US!!

Theres a word for that... it escapes me. :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves are better right now than the Lakers - this is true and no question, but

I will bet you that the Lakers will be better than the Minnesota Timberwolves long term and they will win another championship long before the Timberwolves ever will.

That's because the Lakers will rebuild faster and better and the Timberwolves goes up and down, up and down and never to the top

I agree, the NBA does suck.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a word for that... it escapes me. :suds:

I won't argue. But it's those that continue to watch and pay close attention are those that matter.

FWIW, I hopped on the bandwagon about the year Magic was drafted, which would've made me 3 years old!

:suds:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves do definitely have the better foundation at the present time. For most of the first half it was the struggle to get over .500 and win close games.

The team started to get some momentum and the yearly fly dropping happened. Pekovic and Martin for long periods. Love for a couple games. Brewers wife decided to pop the kid out.

Hopefully they get hot here late because this team is talented.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be worse he could promise his fans a championship then bail on team in free agency

Why is everything about Lebron when it comes to you? Is it that hard for you to not talk about Lebron in a thread that is about Love, Minnesota, and the Lakers? Seriously

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree because while it's true that Minnesota has a better team in the NBA, it's also true that he has not tested the market. Nothing is written that he can't talk to the Lakers and sign with them and has to go to any other team. The Lakers have a reputation for winning championships and building good teams, so once the Lakers speaks to his agent - anything can happen - especially if Kobe comes back long enough to show him that he(Kobe) is not a lame duck for the next two years. If Kobe remains out for the rest of this season - then I think it's a long shot for any hi- profile player to come to Los Angeles