• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love: Wolves have better team/foundation than Lakers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't.
If the Tuscaloosa Heat would have been a franchise in the 1960's and then moved here, I would acknowledge their accomplishments in a historical sense, but I sure as hell wouldn't be acting like they caused any type of celebratory joy in my life or would use anything they ever did for smack talk.

well, no one cares. we have 16. and you can argue about it 'til you grow brain cells...

someone asks me, i'm saying 16. and i have the FACTS on my side...:finger::stfu:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want to go there, then yes, lets go with the standings in the modern era for championships since Dr Jerry Buss purchases the team. The Lakers have 10, Boston has 4, the Bulls has 6, Miami has 3 now and the Spurs have 5. Most of the Celtics titles came under different owners long before the NBA became even close to being competitive, so in the modern history - if you want to discount those, then you have to discount the ancient history and the Lakers still has more than any other team in the NBA, so CLEARLY SINCE 1980, THE LAKERS IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA

EAT THAT COCKSUCKERS:laugh3:

Absolutely no dispute from me.
Lakers have clearly been the best team.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here the thing though those 5 Lakers Championships won in Minneapolis have always been respected & celebrated by the Lakers franchise as a tradition of what the franchise has accomplished overall. Those 5 titles also have a banner at Staples Center next to the 11 LA Titles. The banner is in Blue & Yellow with all the years they won in Minneapolis.

21bjhvt.jpg

i love how he said "someone elses parade". this clown's just arguing for argument's sake now...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, no one cares. we have 16. and you can argue about it 'til you grow brain cells...

someone asks me, i'm saying 16. and i have the FACTS on my side...:finger::stfu:

"We"?
You got shit.
16 titles? You have?
I'll bet you don't have $16.00

And P.S.... Thanks for putting the whammy on the Pacers.
Please don't play the pick em thread and choose my selected :rollseyes:teams

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here the thing though those 5 Lakers Championships won in Minneapolis have always been respected & celebrated by the Lakers franchise as a tradition of what the franchise has accomplished overall. Those 5 titles also have a banner at Staples Center next to the 11 LA Titles. The banner is in Blue & Yellow with all the years they won in Minneapolis.

21bjhvt.jpg

Oh.... So they differentiate them. Wonder why?:scratch:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We"?
You got shit.
16 titles? You have?
I'll bet you don't have $16.00
LMFAO, you lose. and even if that were somehow true it'd be 16 MORE dollars than YOU'LL see this week...

And P.S.... Thanks for putting the whammy on the Pacers.
Please don't play the pick em thread and choose my selected :rollseyes:teams

like I had anything to do with it. LMAO were you ALWAYS this stupid? or did you work extra hard to get to this level...?:laugh3:

not MY fault the facts are against you. try just humbling out and admitting you're wrong. it'd be a healthy start...:lol::lol:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass still think the cities own the titles.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

pop quiz, what was the name of the team that won those titles...?

DO keep trying...:lol:

Trick question?

Minneapolis Lakers won 5.
Los Angeles Lakers won 11.

I'm pretty fucking certain that those were the official names of the teams.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trick question?

Minneapolis Lakers won 5.
Los Angeles Lakers won 11.
very good. the answer we were looking for was LAKERS. there may be a sliver of hope for you yet...:laugh3:

I'm pretty fucking certain that those were the official names of the teams.

well, i'm pretty fucking certain that if your proctologist gives you an ass x-ray, he's gonna find your head. thanks for playing...
:lol::lol:

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know necessarily if it's that the twolves are so poorly run as they have some talent

They did miss on a couple key picks (Williams and Flynn) but they have a decent roster

I think love is just a very porous defender and that's a critical reason why they aren't better as they have a nice 3 man paper combo with Love, Peko and Rubio....

They should be better if Love were as good as his PER but they aren't cuz Loves an ideal #2 man thrust into superstardom reputation by his lofty per (which masks his lacking d).

He's a good player on every team and an all star but I'd take him on my bulls with a healthy Rose (hope that can happen again) but love isn't quite as good in reality as he is in every blog comment on the internet

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arguing and trolling for trolling's sake. it is what it is...

nothing more to see, fellas...

Whatever you say.
Go back and celebrate rings 1-5 with each other, that's pretty much all you got for fuel theses days, cause 17 seems pretty far away....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass still think the cities own the titles.

Who cares - most of those titles won by the Celtics happened before the were even born any way and totally irrelevent - No team in the NBA has more championships in the NBA in the modern era. The Lakers won titles, in the 80's 90's and 2000's and they have a few in this decades. The Lakers still has more titles then Miami and the Bulls combined. Houston, Miami, and the Spurs still gets beat by the number of titles the Lakers have. Houston 2, Miami 3 and Spurs 5 to the Lakers 10. Dallas has one, Miami has 3, Houston has 3, Pisstons has 1, Bulls - nothing since the 1990's. The Lakers clearly is losing this year, but still a far superior organization than any other team in the NBA. Only the New England Patriots and New York Yankees rivals the greatness of the Lakers as far as sports franchises.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say.
Go back and celebrate rings 1-5 with each other, that's pretty much all you got for fuel theses days, cause 17 seems pretty far away....

16 is greater than 3

10 in the last 30 years is still greater then 3

:laugh3:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares - most of those titles won by the Celtics happened before the were even born any way and totally irrelevent - No team in the NBA has more championships in the NBA in the modern era. The Lakers won titles, in the 80's 90's and 2000's and they have a few in this decades. The Lakers still has more titles then Miami and the Bulls combined. Houston, Miami, and the Spurs still gets beat by the number of titles the Lakers have. Houston 2, Miami 3 and Spurs 4 to the Lakers 10. Dallas has one, Miami has 3, Houston has 3, Pisstons has 1, Bulls - nothing since the 1990's. The Lakers clearly is losing this year, but still a far superior organization than any other team in the NBA. Only the New England Patriots and New York Yankees rivals the greatness of the Lakers as far as sports franchises.

Ah come on bro I have to fix it for you again. :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say.

i'll keep saying 16. sorry, shorty. everyone ELSE seems to get it...

glad YOU admit it's 16 altogether FINALLY, though...

and btw, that'd be 13 more than the Heat. guess YOU'LL be waiting on your deathbed to catch up...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares - most of those titles won by the Celtics happened before the were even born any way and totally irrelevent - No team in the NBA has more championships in the NBA in the modern era. The Lakers won titles, in the 80's 90's and 2000's and they have a few in this decades. The Lakers still has more titles then Miami and the Bulls combined. Houston, Miami, and the Spurs still gets beat by the number of titles the Lakers have. Houston 2, Miami 3 and Spurs 5 to the Lakers 10. Dallas has one, Miami has 3, Houston has 3, Pisstons has 1, Bulls - nothing since the 1990's. The Lakers clearly is losing this year, but still a far superior organization than any other team in the NBA. Only the New England Patriots and New York Yankees rivals the greatness of the Lakers as far as sports franchises.[/QUOTE

Nice story.
However, as of today, they are currently the worst team in the WC, haven't won a 2nd round game in what now will be 4 seasons and are miles away from being even close to a contender.

I strongly disagree with your "far superior organization" if you are talking anything current.
When is the last time the front office did anything right?