• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lott on Eric Reid

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow 4th best Safety in the league already. Damn kid. Great pick by Baalke so far.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crap! I clicked the link. Told myself I would never click on a Cohn link ever again.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid is getting better every week. Occasionally see reminders that he is a rookie with missed tackles and that one time in the Rams game where communication broke down between Rogers, Brock, and Reid. That was mostly on Brock, but there is a small chance a veteran safety would have been quicker to realize a guy got left open by his CB.

Keep trading up Baalke! I love the results: Anthony Davis, Colin Kaepernick, and Eric Reid.
Stop waiting to see who falls to you when a group of guys are seen as similar prospects: AJ Jenkins.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid is getting better every week. Occasionally see reminders that he is a rookie with missed tackles and that one time in the Rams game where communication broke down between Rogers, Brock, and Reid. That was mostly on Brock, but there is a small chance a veteran safety would have been quicker to realize a guy got left open by his CB.

Keep trading up Baalke! I love the results: Anthony Davis, Colin Kaepernick, and Eric Reid.
Stop waiting to see who falls to you when a group of guys are seen as similar prospects: AJ Jenkins.

would have sucked if he traded up to draft jenkins. wr's were dropping that year out of the 1st round and jenkins wasn't 1st round talent.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would have sucked if he traded up to draft jenkins. wr's were dropping that year out of the 1st round and jenkins wasn't 1st round talent.

Ha, yeah it would have... that'd be like four times the slap in the face.