• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lots of available seats on the bandwagon?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must've had like 10 different accounts banned there.
At least 10. Probably more like 20.
For awhile CBS had this rule where if someone got five warnings from five different posters, their user ID was suspended for a week. So we (message board acquaintances who shared a similar pleasure in mayhem, disruption and agitating Yankee fans) would gang up on the Yankee posters and hit them with five quick warnings and they would get suspended. A week later they would be back bitching and moaning and wondering what happened to their account, and we would immediately hit them again. Never did it to Kaehleone. I was tempted but I tried to keep the trolling to a minimum on the Mariner board. I know that you, Zona, Wazzu, and 8 had a hard time keeping track of my user ID.

Their admins caught on to us after a while and abandoned their ill-conceived idea of allowing the posters to police themselves.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that you, Zona, Wazzu, and 8 had a hard time keeping track of my user ID.

I never had any problem with any of your 20 accounts. :)

I miss Kaehleone. I also miss some of the people on the CBS Blazers board. The good ole days when Mariners were non-playoff caliber....oh wait.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unprovoked! I have territorial rights to the Penguins. I lived in Pittsburgh as a toddler before my hippie parents packed up the microbus and moved to the family to Austin.
Just like my having lived near Cleveland as a kid and finding out this week that the Cavaliers won their first-ever title.

You just never know!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least 10. Probably more like 20.
For awhile CBS had this rule where if someone got five warnings from five different posters, their user ID was suspended for a week. So we (message board acquaintances who shared a similar pleasure in mayhem, disruption and agitating Yankee fans) would gang up on the Yankee posters and hit them with five quick warnings and they would get suspended. A week later they would be back bitching and moaning and wondering what happened to their account, and we would immediately hit them again. Never did it to Kaehleone. I was tempted but I tried to keep the trolling to a minimum on the Mariner board. I know that you, Zona, Wazzu, and 8 had a hard time keeping track of my user ID.

Their admins caught on to us after a while and abandoned their ill-conceived idea of allowing the posters to police themselves.

The battles between you and Kaehleone or whatever his name was were legendary. I'm pretty sure at one point almost every active thread on the Seahawks board had you guys going at it. I can't remember if I was doing my undergrad still or was in law school at that point but I always loved taking study breaks and reading you guys go back and forth, it was honestly hysterical some of the insults you both came up with. He was honestly the only one who could even come close to matching your wit. Although you guys went at it a fuck ton, I have to assume you at least respect his skills. He stopped posting and I remember I private messaged him and he had a son and was pretty busy with that.

I'm pretty sure my first ban came when you and I were trolling the 49ers boards. God we so thoroughly destroyed those imbeciles it was almost pathetic.

I could always tell which was you simply because you're hard to miss.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The battles between you and Kaehleone or whatever his name was were legendary. I'm pretty sure at one point almost every active thread on the Seahawks board had you guys going at it. I can't remember if I was doing my undergrad still or was in law school at that point but I always loved taking study breaks and reading you guys go back and forth, it was honestly hysterical some of the insults you both came up with. He was honestly the only one who could even come close to matching your wit. Although you guys went at it a fuck ton, I have to assume you at least respect his skills. He stopped posting and I remember I private messaged him and he had a son and was pretty busy with that.

I'm pretty sure my first ban came when you and I were trolling the 49ers boards. God we so thoroughly destroyed those imbeciles it was almost pathetic.

Wait I actually think it was Kagezilla I was referencing.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stepping away from reality for a while and letting off steam in an immature and irresponsible way, through message boarding, is less time consuming and much cheaper than alcoholism or drug addiction or gambling.
Kagezill. LOL. The classic internet know-it-all. Those types have always been my favorite target. Can't do it too much here though. You challenge the wrong person here and you are history. They are much more tight asses here. One of the reason why I don't post at home.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Kage did post a lot. I didn't post that much on the hawks board there because of a couple of those guys, but I did read a lot of it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the Hawks board ass. I rarely went on there because of him. He drove me nuts.

Man, Kage did post a lot. I didn't post that much on the hawks board there because of a couple of those guys, but I did read a lot of it.

I actually liked him. Thought he had good insight, he did post a lot though.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually liked him. Thought he had good insight, he did post a lot though.
I didn't dislike Kage, nor those others and I enjoyed reading the insightful stuff, but they were all a bit harsh on anyone they felt wasn't in their click or otherwise as obsessed with the minutia as they were. I was way more active in the college boards, but even there I got bored with the low quality trolling easily. If it was good trolling I was into it. Most of the people on that site were not good at it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't dislike Kage, nor those others and I enjoyed reading the insightful stuff, but they were all a bit harsh on anyone they felt wasn't in their click or otherwise as obsessed with the minutia as they were. I was way more active in the college boards, but even there I got bored with the low quality trolling easily. If it was good trolling I was into it. Most of the people on that site were not good at it.

I was one of those obsessed with the minutia so to speak, but I hated how elitist some of them were about it. A lot of them acted like if you didn't know the difference between the A and B gaps you didn't even deserve an opinion on the subject.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their fights over some of that stuff were entertaining though.