• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks, 12/15/16, 8:25PM EST; NBC

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of it needs to go on Gurley though. It's the same Oline as last year. And him getting stuffed on 4th in 1 was on him. He needs to run one guy over.

Ya Gurley should have ran over one guy, but the guy also made a hell of a stop? This same oline is playing worse than last year!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Goff is healthy play him, you get experience from playing, 9ers could be a real confidence booster? obviously Mannion isn't going to get that chance, although I would like to see him?

I guess they fear Mannion will look better then Goff then you would have a big problem.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they fear Mannion will look better then Goff then you would have a big problem.

With this offensive line it won't make a difference. The kid needs good coaching, a good oline and receivers who drop passes consistently.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to give the Rams SJ's number.

I bet he could fix this mess.

Although, even he may not want to mess with this garbage.

I'm tempted to go back and forward the email I sent Demoff in April 2016 after they traded up for Goff.

It's not hard to get the talent. If we can grab an Olineman in FA and draft 1 starter in the draft, our O would be better.

Cut Britt, Kendricks, Quick and go after a WR?

Not sure who has what left on their contract. I gave up keeping track.

All they had to do is keep building that defense and build around Gurley.. But these idiots got stupid AGAIN and desperate trading 2 years of picks for Goff. We may be awful next year unless we get really lucky with acquisitions.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this offensive line it won't make a difference. The kid needs good coaching, a good oline and receivers who drop passes consistently.

Hmm I've heard that story before. Considering what we gave up to get him he shouldn't need coaching up like a 6th round pick.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisses me right off about numbnuts and his sidekick Snead is just look what Tennessee is doing THIS FREAKIN YEAR! Marcus Marriota, who we should have made a similar deal to select two years ago, has the Titans in contention to win the division tied with Houston. And we are about to hand them a top five pick next year.

I want to shoot Fisher right between the eyes and he has the unmitigated gall to want to get even? Stupid bastard still doesn't get it!!

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to go back and forward the email I sent Demoff in April 2016 after they traded up for Goff.

It's not hard to get the talent. If we can grab an Olineman in FA and draft 1 starter in the draft, our O would be better.

Cut Britt, Kendricks, Quick and go after a WR?

Not sure who has what left on their contract. I gave up keeping track.

All they had to do is keep building that defense and build around Gurley.. But these idiots got stupid AGAIN and desperate trading 2 years of picks for Goff. We may be awful next year unless we get really lucky with acquisitions.
I think Quick and Britt are FA's after this year so we can easily dump them.

Here's a site that has the current list of guys projected to be FA's at the end of the season: 2017 NFL Free Agents

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have learned anything about FAs and what the NFL history of their selection and use are, the best way to build a winner is still the draft adding maybe one or two FAs. The Rams recent history of FAs has been a complete disaster.

We have quite a few good young WRs and TEs. The next coach and (hopefully) GM should play them and add to the list. Spruce, Thomas, Cooper, and Higbee need more playing time and could very well be pretty darn good. Add McRoberts. Marquez, and Williams and we have some talent. Add a FA (maybe) and we could very well have a better WR corp.

The Oline could use some help from the draft and maybe one FA. But again, this organization has done nothing but lose money in the FA arena. We are not New England or Denver for sure when it comes to this topic.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many teams keep 3 QBs active? They would have to deactivate Keenum, but they need to see more of Goff more than they need to see Mannion.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many teams keep 3 QBs active? They would have to deactivate Keenum, but they need to see more of Goff more than they need to see Mannion.

Keenum should be deactivated, we need to see more of MANnion and Goff, we know Keenum is nothing more than a backup at best.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should trade Keenum back to Houston for a 6th rounder, lol. Houston benched Rotweiler today. Maybe they are looking for a less expensive back-up.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should trade Keenum back to Houston for a 6th rounder, lol. Houston benched Rotweiler today. Maybe they are looking for a less expensive back-up.
Except if that happens, I can see this idiotic front office using the 2nd round pick we have for a quarterback that'll never see the light of day to take his place behind Goff.