• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers at Houston Rockets 11/7/13 | 9:30pm TNT

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, Lakers got me 3500 vbucks to... Fuck off Dwight... But nice game for my fantasy team...:laugh3:

Very nice :suds:

It took some time, but Good thing Dwight finally helped the Lakers at the free throw line...

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember the last time we did any hack-a-who cause we've always had the worst FT shooters like Shaq and Dwight....gotta be honest it felt good to see the strategy work for in our favor for a change.

It's gonna be that type of season with our young/old ballers. Pau's gotta get his head out of the clouds and work. Look at Kaman/Hill who contribute even in their short stints on the floor. Team win tonight looking at the stat sheet with exception of Pau's line....solid W on the road vs. an alleged WC contender.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard got a whopping 10 shots, ever since the move he's become more of a focal point on offense! Ha!

Not sure how I feel about the Lakers right now, they showed up to the 2 biggest games so far this year and looked pretty terrible in just about every other game. Gotta wait and see if they can improve their consistency.