• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really carried the play again tonight and this time got the scoring to go with it.

If Zajac-Palmieri can stay productive to go with Henrique-Cammy could be fun to come

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Zajac please play like that all the time? That's the guy we gave that contract to.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not use to seeing Devils come back and tie then add another 2-3 goals....

I need not to change channels anymore!!!

Give it some time, we'll see better play and consistency, hopefully of course. There'll be those bumps here and there but just deal with it.

I wonder if Zacha gets brought up at all this season?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow who was that team last night? nice to see some life! we are at real .500 hockey!

can we get over the hump? huge game against the isles saturday

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not use to seeing Devils come back and tie then add another 2-3 goals....

I need not to change channels anymore!!!

Give it some time, we'll see better play and consistency, hopefully of course. There'll be those bumps here and there but just deal with it.

I wonder if Zacha gets brought up at all this season?
Well if at all it will be late. They can't call him up until his junior team finishes their season

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow who was that team last night? nice to see some life! we are at real .500 hockey!

can we get over the hump? huge game against the isles saturday
Was at the game Saturday, played great for 1 period but I gotta say this is a game (2 bad periods) they surely would have lost last 2 years.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pete's new team is doing worse than the one he just left which "just wasn't good enough. That's the bottom line."

The Sharks started 3-0 with +11 differential and are now 6-5 with +3 differential. Almost identical to last year where the Devils got out to a good start, other teams adjusted to their style, and Pete gave up trying to fix the problems.

I'm so glad he is gone!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No Tavares for the Isles again tonight. Thank god, he's always a Devil Killer. Also, need to win this at 5v5. Isles have a ridiculous PK and PP this season.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not saying they are Cup bound, but its been a fun season so far. Much more entertaining than past few seasons.
Yes, Zajac has been very good.
So far, got to credit Hynes. Nobody predicted this team to be where it is so far this season.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ya, Zajac is playing like pre-deboer Zajac. I wonder how Elias will be like now that DeBoer is gone.

Henrique has also upped his game to top line status, Palmieri has been showing top 6 play, and Stempniak has exceeded my expectations by a mile. I thought the team had 2 top-6 players (Camm, Henrique) going into the season but they have been playing with 5 top-6 players. I'm enjoying watching the games for the first time in a couple years.

Interestingly enough, the Defense has been the weak link so far. Penalty killing is really sucking as well.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah really the offense has come alive and now its the defense thats lacking. greene not tying up the islander 2 games ago with 2mins left? come on your the captain man up!

last night was a great game to jump on a team that is struggling and winning a game your suppose to win.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, Zajac is playing like pre-deboer Zajac. I wonder how Elias will be like now that DeBoer is gone.

Henrique has also upped his game to top line status, Palmieri has been showing top 6 play, and Stempniak has exceeded my expectations by a mile. I thought the team had 2 top-6 players (Camm, Henrique) going into the season but they have been playing with 5 top-6 players. I'm enjoying watching the games for the first time in a couple years.

Interestingly enough, the Defense has been the weak link so far. Penalty killing is really sucking as well.

You bring up a great point. I think a lot of us felt that DeBoer was really messing with the team chemistry and stunting the growth of some young players. I think it's safe to say that our expectations for this year were at least partially based on a perceived lack of talent (shown the last few years). Now there appears to be evidence that the Devils were not as bad off as it appeared.